Guild Battle Cheaters.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battle Cheaters.

OK I am gonna post this here, since "technically" it is not against the rules, and R2 ignores all the suggestions anyway, (regardless of what they say, I know for a fact they ignore the entire suggestions forum. And since this involves the top casher on our server I am sure R2 will nuke this thread... since their policy is "check the spending level before investigating any accusation of wrongdoing, if it meets X level then drop the investigation". Now, on with the story.

Apparently Trip (S13 group) and the account given to him which he plays (Yafa) like to get into two guild battles per night. They stay in the top guild long enough to win and get goodies (usually like 7 minutes) then jump into one of the GBs with the evenly matched sides and stay there till they win again, this way they can get double rewards 3 times a week.

A suggestion from a year or so ago, was to limit you to only being able to fight in the guild you were counted for on Sunday for the week was offered (ignored of course) but hey lets keep those cashers happy!!!

Now just to be fair lets show how R2 is losing money... 30 whips a week at 35 balens each. Plus they ae being kicked from the guild so 4-6 GD CD killers at 395 balens a week. Im sure R2 will just consider this a loss leader, considering how much this player spends.

Now some of you big spenders are thinking so what? I ask in response...How does it fell to lose to this player in class wars, knowing how hes getting to the top ten of CW?
    Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
    Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
    #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
    #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Can anyone verify that you can get double rewards from GB within the same day?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Its on the other guilds for letting that guy in, if he gets kicked from his main guild the others shouldn't take him in. If they do (and want the help) then its fine IMO, if the other guilds dont mind letting someone else from a rival guild get more stuff and get stronger then its on them

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        Can anyone verify that you can get double rewards from GB within the same day?
        Sorry, I can not verify this personally, as I have been in the same guild since it was formed.
        Last edited by StevenDeschain; 03-05-2014, 08:24 PM. Reason: typo
        Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
        Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
        #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
        #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenDeschain View Post
          Sorry, I can not verify this personally, as I have been in the same guild sinve it was formed.
          Here's the main problem.

There are people (yourself included) which claimed that something like this happened. There are the other people (Eskendal + others) who said that you can't join 2 GB in the same day.
          Of course, if you are correct, then this is indeed an exploit. But we need verification.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

There is no double rewards for GB in the same day.

Once you get your reward from 1 GB, you cannot enter another. Lots of players have tried lol.

What the person did is to leave the first GB just before it ends, and then get kick. Then go to help in another GB. So the person only gets rewards in the second GB.

There is nothing wrong in what this person did, as the game allows for it.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              But we need verification.
              If R2 wants to verify, they can open the backend and look. However see my point RE: investigations & cashers.

Comment

Yup, tastes like purple.
                "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                Smart people outsmart each other.
                Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                TheGuardingDark status: ██
                senadbasic status: ██
                oxykotton status: ██

Comment

if you do GB and then join another guild to help theres it won't let you join GB as you already have done one .. get screenshots with date and time showing and submit a ticket with them
                  Cyanide
                  Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                  Guild: Sicario

Comment

carefull deschain if u don't have enuf evidence and make a false accusation,

dont play boomerang, well seems u like to play it a lot,, all ppls in s13,s21,s24 and s27 know who you are lol
                    I Don't give a damn about what other people do, they enjoy their life and SO DO I
                    Don't you complain about something you don't have only because others have it !!!
                    IF u want to CRITIZE other peoples, then you HAVE TO ACCEPT when other peoples critized yourself
                    IF NOT, STOP COMPLAINING ARROUND AND SHUT THE HELL UP
                    Please, enjoy your life before you are DEAD, because we live only ONCE !!!

ZeraTul - S13

Comment

Isnt posible join 2 battles in 1 day. This only shows ppl not understand this game.

Comment

Originally posted by silvanas View Post
                        Isnt posible join 2 battles in 1 day. This only shows ppl not understand this game.
                        random rant perhaps? lol
                        I Don't give a damn about what other people do, they enjoy their life and SO DO I
                        Don't you complain about something you don't have only because others have it !!!
                        IF u want to CRITIZE other peoples, then you HAVE TO ACCEPT when other peoples critized yourself
                        IF NOT, STOP COMPLAINING ARROUND AND SHUT THE HELL UP
                        Please, enjoy your life before you are DEAD, because we live only ONCE !!!

ZeraTul - S13

Comment

you can not do 2 guild battles in one day with 2 different guilds the system does not allow it. I've tested this out several times and it pops up stating you can not do this
                          Game name - Percival
                          S98
                          Knight
                          Guild - Highlander
                          BR - 3 mill +

Comment

Originally posted by BawlsofSteel View Post
                            you can not do 2 guild battles in one day with 2 different guilds the system does not allow it. I've tested this out several times and it pops up stating you can not do this
                            If you leave the first GB before it ends (before rewards), you can still get kick, join another GB and do theirs.

The trick is you can get rewards only once, and in-between you can change guild, join and leave as many GBs as you want.

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                              if you do GB and then join another guild to help theres it won't let you join GB as you already have done one .. get screenshots with date and time showing and submit a ticket with them
                              yes, some in my guild wanted to help out a smaller guild, and couldnt get in GB. so if they are doing 2 GB same night, they use a Hack, which will be stupid to use a hack on some minor thing like 10 Whips.

Comment

Working...
                              X