Sylph Engulf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Engulf

Why I engulf a blue L60 Pan to my L5 blue Hades, it doesn't show any level increase (you can't see the green colour indicator) but it says 130M gained at the bottom. But if I engulf my L14 common Pan to my L5 Blue Hades, it does show the green indicator of level and exp increase?

Originally posted by R260357629 View Post
    Why I engulf a blue L60 Pan to my L5 blue Hades, it doesn't show any level increase (you can't see the green colour indicator) but it says 130M gained at the bottom. But if I engulf my L14 common Pan to my L5 Blue Hades, it does show the green indicator of level and exp increase?
    If the one you're trying to engulf is meditating, it won't show correctly, cancel meditation and try again.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
      If the one you're trying to engulf is meditating, it won't show correctly, cancel meditation and try again.
      AAahhhh.. Thank you! I'll try it again!

Comment

Hi can a green sylph engulf blue sylph.
        also will green sylph become blue after engulf or will remain green.

Comment

Originally posted by satish.rathorebe View Post
          Hi can a green sylph engulf blue sylph.
          also will green sylph become blue after engulf or will remain green.
          This forum is for the browser version of the game, which no longer has the engulf function. Engulf was just a way to level up a sylph, and did not change the color.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X