Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

awsome new outfits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awsome new outfits

awsome new outfits in dressing room(poseidon ones) and an awsome new mount(frost lion). i wonder how much will cost people to get em?)

if they are good to look then both

Comment

Frost Lion has been out since December, bro.
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

I think he means the frost bear, forgive the naming in the pic, my stables are glitchy as hell.Click image for larger version

Name:	frosty.png
Views:	1
Size:	592.9 KB
ID:	1683173

Comment

if the new clothes events is like Di.vo.Sa.ga u will buy on Shop boxes with balens , the Box will have a chance to give u different type of wings or a special event item , u will trade this special event item for different clothes/wings , but dunno how much R2 will follow it .

Comment

lol, wow thats expensive like helly, depending on the nr of event items needed)
            ans yes srr, my bad, frost bear not lion

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
              lol, wow thats expensive like helly, depending on the nr of event items needed)
              ans yes srr, my bad, frost bear not lion
              u will only get the event item from balen box , and then trade event item on hot event , non cashers had 0 chance to get them

Comment

true, but how many event items are there needed to exchange for a piece in hot event? and also how expensive its that balens box? somehow lets hoper we dont get it

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                  true, but how many event items are there needed to exchange for a piece in hot event? and also how expensive its that balens box? somehow lets hoper we dont get it
                  The cheapeast clothes were 20 pieces and the box was 39 balens i think ( it ended few days ago ) chance for x1 piece event /wings ( 3 types different ) and others stuff

Comment

Here this will be recharge/consume event

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      Here this will be recharge/consume event

((((((((((

Very likely, lol

Comment

lol the funnyest and most imposible way it will be for em to make a separate hot event, with unlimites sc/whips, that gives a diferent kind of event pieces to exchange for those clothes/wings/ mount. its nice to dream no?

Comment

Working...
                        X