Salt The Earth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salt The Earth

I want an option to "Salt the Earth" of plundered cities. Like the Romans did at Carthage. And numerous other
    generals and factions have done throughout the years. (see the wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salting_the_earth) So i'd like to be able to do something like 'salt the earth' to impede my enemies growth production after i've plundered his or her city causing further stress upon them. Is this possible>

You are sick...
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by R260401413 View Post
      I want an option to "Salt the Earth" of plundered cities. Like the Romans did at Carthage. And numerous other
      generals and factions have done throughout the years. (see the wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salting_the_earth) So i'd like to be able to do something like 'salt the earth' to impede my enemies growth production after i've plundered his or her city causing further stress upon them. Is this possible>
      I want it too, so I can use it on you with all my guildmates.... we reap what we sow.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

im glad i can edit wikipedia from home without signing up, so useful
        Click image for larger version

Name:	editted wiki.png
Views:	1
Size:	285.8 KB
ID:	1683182
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Welcome to the modern world...

DIE YOU FILTHY PEASANT SCUM!
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
          X