Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to assume that private rank is over slightly over 2k.
    We have a few people in our guild with slightly lower than 2100 honor points and their rank hasn't changed.
    Wartune:
    Server: [S3]Worg Lair
    Name: Cashmere
    Guild: Kingdom

My
    My

Comment

it is 2k. when I reach champion, i'll post in here how much it costs. atm i'm at 2883
      Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Originally posted by R23078284 View Post
        it is 2k. when I reach champion, i'll post in here how much it costs. atm i'm at 2883
        I Miss Lv. 30-39 Bracket ._.
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
          I Miss Lv. 30-39 Bracket ._.
          You were too excited to face them.
          I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
          I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
          'but the company is ruined it.
          Goodbye!

Comment

Originally posted by Tazzadar View Post
            You were too excited to face them.
            Still Made the smart decision, I'd rather lvl forward to have more skill advantage for when the rest of them comes <3 They can't stay 30-39 FOREVER....or can they? all the non-cashers can stay at 30-39 and have their own fun...seems fair O_e
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

tomorrow i'll reach 4k honor. 2 mvps today got me up to 3683, lets see if champion is 4k, 5k, or 6k

Comment

Still Made the smart decision, I'd rather lvl forward to have more skill advantage for when the rest of them comes <3 They can't stay 30-39 FOREVER....or can they? all the non-cashers can stay at 30-39 and have their own fun...seems fair O_e
                Haha I'll stay at the moment at 39 It's gonna be hard for me to be Champion since at 40 a lot of players are overpowered and my bestfriend is there already.
                So it is the problem of the 40's players to face him.
                I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
                Goodbye!

Comment

tomorrow i'll reach 4k honor. 2 mvps today got me up to 3683, lets see if champion is 4k, 5k, or 6k
                  i saw chinese server honor ranking and the lvl 4 is 7k, lvl 5 10k, lvl 6 30k.

lvl 3 is 4k or 5k not sure cause the last guy on ranking was alredy 5k+

Comment

Originally posted by Tazzadar View Post
                    Haha I'll stay at the moment at 39 It's gonna be hard for me to be Champion since at 40 a lot of players are overpowered and my bestfriend is there already.
                    So it is the problem of the 40's players to face him.
                    If You mean Bael or Edoria I r@pe them enough as they are <3 (unless they have that 20% stat boost then it's 50/50ish)
                    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by aplancha View Post
                      i saw chinese server honor ranking and the lvl 4 is 7k, lvl 5 10k, lvl 6 30k.

lvl 3 is 4k or 5k not sure cause the last guy on ranking was alredy 5k+
                      we'll find out after bg =) i'll be sure to keep this updated for anyone who reads it.

Comment

If You mean Bael or Edoria I r@pe them enough as they are <3 (unless they have that 20% stat boost then it's 50/50ish)
                        I dueled you most of the time, 'but your damage to me is only 400-600 and mine to you is 1200-1600

Thank you everyone!
                        Goodbye!

Comment

bcoz u are the best in server
                          problem is the brackets are 30-39.. in my server, theres not enough people who can deal enough dmg to me, even if they do i can heal 5k on the next person. in bg they not going to wait for u to finish fighting, they will be busy getting their own honor. i always heal on weaker players and i never die in bg. but this is just my server. sure there are lots of strong players but we all dont get into the same bg. its 'random" so they say.

Comment

4k honor = champion. just got it

Comment

yep the other site posted the honor needed yesterday. 2k 4k 7k 10k 32k and so on

Comment

seems someone is faster than you

http://wartune.r2games.com/guide/view?id=256

Comment

Working...
                                X