X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, Private Honor

Required 2k Honor for Private. Keep this updated
    Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

2k honor for just first rank upgrade is quite a lot IMO.
    ~MIA

Comment

Originally posted by LostLimit View Post
      2k honor for just first rank upgrade is quite a lot IMO.
      how much honor do you have so far Lost?

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
        how much honor do you have so far Lost?
        Only 392, why?
        ~MIA

Comment

I've got MVP for the past 3 days, so 6 times MVP. 2233 honor

Comment

basically a system where cashers and top players gonna spread the difference between the guys who can't score MVP.

Let the strong get stronger, weak get weaker, no way for weak to make it up without spending a lot of cash to bridge the difference =|

Comment

Originally posted by ciroth View Post
              basically a system where cashers and top players gonna spread the difference between the guys who can't score MVP.

Let the strong get stronger, weak get weaker, no way for weak to make it up without spending a lot of cash to bridge the difference =|
              WRONG! let's say a lv. 40 beat up your lv. 37 friend...your 37 friend should got him down to half already. and you jump on the lv. 40 and finish him off...that's it. they may be a higher lv or better gear or hit harder, if you focus on a guy they go down fast...they can't heal in BG until they got 200 pts to use to heal..and if they did use it, then they'll be lower in rank anyway... it kind of even it out, you don't have to fight you can just collect gems, if you do fights or someone is picking on you guys you can gang up on his a$$, and **** him even though you are lower lv, do less dmg, ...Group > solo.... work together and you can take down anyone..
              Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by R2690214 View Post
                WRONG! let's say a lv. 40 beat up your lv. 37 friend...your 37 friend should got him down to half already. and you jump on the lv. 40 and finish him off...that's it. they may be a higher lv or better gear or hit harder, if you focus on a guy they go down fast...they can't heal in BG until they got 200 pts to use to heal..and if they did use it, then they'll be lower in rank anyway... it kind of even it out, you don't have to fight you can just collect gems, if you do fights or someone is picking on you guys you can gang up on his a$$, and **** him even though you are lower lv, do less dmg, ...Group > solo.... work together and you can take down anyone..
                Not unless that person is a cash paying mage, then he can just heal himself back before the next battle, or even in the next battle.
                ~MIA

Comment

Originally posted by LostLimit View Post
                  Not unless that person is a cash paying mage, then he can just heal himself back before the next battle, or even in the next battle.
                  i tried that it doesnt always work that way/like that, do you know why what you say is just inacurrate generalizing?

when you face someone who is nearly as strong as you, wasting a turn to heal doesnt just 'heal you back up'..

while you heal they are still hitting you so your healing might be completely negated or cut in half making healing somewhat pointless when your taking damage turn after turn from someone strong enough; plus your wasting rage you could had used on a damage dealing skill instead.

Anyone can beat anyone, when you are stronger than them, fact. it's not mage this and mage that.. try using (voucher) healing runes dude, every class can do that.

Comment

problem is the brackets are 30-39.. in my server, theres not enough people who can deal enough dmg to me, even if they do i can heal 5k on the next person. in bg they not going to wait for u to finish fighting, they will be busy getting their own honor. i always heal on weaker players and i never die in bg. but this is just my server. sure there are lots of strong players but we all dont get into the same bg. its 'random" so they say.

Comment

Originally posted by R23078284 View Post
                      problem is the brackets are 30-39.. in my server, theres not enough people who can deal enough dmg to me, even if they do i can heal 5k on the next person. in bg they not going to wait for u to finish fighting, they will be busy getting their own honor. i always heal on weaker players and i never die in bg. but this is just my server. sure there are lots of strong players but we all dont get into the same bg. its 'random" so they say.
                      This is what I was trying to say, so thanks for elaborating that out.

@R21113127: try facing Envy in BG if you're in S1 and see how well it goes for you. If you don't know who that is, she's lvl 48 mage with lvl 48 knights. I was in both BG with her today, the first time against her, 2nd time same team. Both rounds she was farming people entire match and not once did she die. People are not gonna stand around and jump her when she finished her battle. If they do, they risk losing out on honor points and losing for their team altogether.

Healing runes will only work against people of your tier, not those way above you. My statement is not inaccurate generalizing. It is from actual experiences.
                      ~MIA

Comment

Yea there really needs to be a market or something right now that allows the non-cashers even the playing field with cashers. There be no way that everyone will reach 2k or more points at this rate .Since only the cashers are the ones getting the most points. I only have about 500 or so and I am a decent knight with only spending about 15 dollars on this game. Just not good enough when cashers spend 100s of dollars on gems and rods. Ill be happy if they at least gave out some socket rods. I can get the gems myself but rods are impossible to get free.

Comment

Imho, as a fairly strong player, I don't intentionally target other strong players.
                          It tends to be a waste of time as the battles take generally longer. I just attack all the weaklings.

What you can get out of this is stay away from the strong ones and attack the weaker ones. I can assure you, you will enjoy bg that way.
                          Wartune:
                          Server: [S3]Worg Lair
                          Name: Cashmere
                          Guild: Kingdom

My
                          My

Comment

I'm a level 37 Knight on S4. Non paying player. I have over 1k honor so far..and I mostly just run resources. So people saying that the cash players are at an unfair advantage is just wrong. I beat cash players all the time. It's all in how you set up your character. If you do it right, you will be unstoppable. The only advantage cash players truly have is the ability to level faster, and to waste their money on gear that they will outgrow. So I would suggest that you look at your setup and see what you can improve. Then do it...If my cheap *** can..anyone can.

Comment

Originally posted by R23078284 View Post
                              yeah sucks 40-80 bracket

lvl 44 21k BR
                              the only way to win was to team up with them LMAO
                              Server: S3 WORG LAIR
                              IGN: LordFireMage
                              LVL: 4X

Comment

Working...
                              X