Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spending over 3K and players with over 10K balans no hades ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Keep spending guys. Keep R2 happy
    I purchesed 5 boxes got clovers and sepu sooo is ok for me, if i cant get it in 5 boxes i wont get it in 500 is my theory (saved me a lot of money)

Comment

Originally posted by Farsergall View Post
      I purchesed 5 boxes got clovers and sepu sooo is ok for me, if i cant get it in 5 boxes i wont get it in 500 is my theory (saved me a lot of money)
      Nice theory.

Next time just purchase 1. If you don't get it in 1 box, you won't ever get it in any number you buy.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Farsergall View Post
        You can get it in the 6th box you know.

Comment

There's a difference between
          Var(X_1 + X_2 + X_3 + ... + X_500) and Var(500 X)
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

stop spending for that troll !
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              Idk wut is hard to understand here...they give weaker players hades from few boxes, all see info on chat, next few players recharge 1k balens - profit. Hardcore cashers will just buy boxes till they get it, No matter 200 or 1000...
              I have just lmao when knights or archers spend 20k balens to get hades...usless but good show off
              hmm...I wouldn't say its useless. Other than CW, Group Arena, Solo Arena, Solo Dungeons, Catacombs, Necropolis, Multiplayer Dungeons, Spire, ToK aren't you forgetting about Sylph Arena as well? So many ppl have Apollo nowadays that isn't it simply a good strategy to use Hades against those teams since Apollo is weak against Dark? Having a team of Apollo+Hades+Gaia helps clear most sylph combinations provided your 3 sylphs are strong. But against similar strength sylphs the sylph element types will affect the battle outcome more especially when everyone has orange sylphs and max enchants...
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                There's a difference between
                Var(X_1 + X_2 + X_3 + ... + X_500) and Var(500 X)

buy in 10 boxes, open in 5's if you don't get in those, then don't bother. I did this 2 times and got my apollo the 2nd set of 10's about a month later.
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

My mate in my server got hades from 1 out of the 5 lucky clover box he bought. He said, he's just trying his luck, and yeah he's lucky.
                  Mage
                  Name: Yumi - 4.3M BR
                  Server: S187 Fel Reach
                  Guild: Ragnarok

Non-VIP & Non-Balen User

Comment

well there is 1 normal VIP in my server that does not spend at all,
                    he is lvl 50 that has not even opened a socket or bought his jewels.

YET HE HAS A HADES Sylph....... how ?

Comment

I bought 40 boxes and got 2x hades 1x 100 mount whips

Comment

Originally posted by R27000887 View Post

lol impossibe must of spent

Comment

you should check if he still have 2 kidneys...

Comment

i aint jokin

Comment

I agree it is gambling. I bet if you were like some that got it in 10 boxes you wouldn't be complaining. Hades isn't going to be the advantage people think regardless. It's just something like the latest wings. A show off thing.

Comment

He's just a newb who doesn't know where to spend his balens.

Comment

Working...
                                X