Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spending over 3K and players with over 10K balans no hades ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spending over 3K and players with over 10K balans no hades ?

R2 GAMES I Would Like to get a answer on wy youre drop rate for chest items are so hard its unfair that someone can get 10 chest and get hades /mounts / etc

then others who need 50 - 200 - 1000 boxes + + to get it Could you make it fair so it drops with a normal change after 2K balans ? i mean do you ever concider about people that cannt afford balans in the same way as the Top 16 players on all youre servers ????????

I Wish all the major Cash spenders agree with me and let me tell you all if the biggest spenders put down youre foot not spend a penny untill r2 puts down the prices i would appriciate it for us players who are minor low cashers too
    Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
    Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

maybe drop rates/luck factor depends on gender of the toon, LMAO, {no offense**
    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by littlea1 View Post
      R2 GAMES I Would Like to get a answer on wy youre drop rate for chest items are so hard its unfair that someone can get 10 chest and get hades /mounts / etc

then others who need 50 - 200 - 1000 boxes + + to get it Could you make it fair so it drops with a normal change after 2K balans ? i mean do you ever concider about people that cannt afford balans in the same way as the Top 16 players on all youre servers ????????

I Wish all the major Cash spenders agree with me and let me tell you all if the biggest spenders put down youre foot not spend a penny untill r2 puts down the prices i would appriciate it for us players who are minor low cashers too
      I bought 200 and got it after 120 boxes were opened. Other events such as the lion mount I had bought 1000 boxes without getting the mount so...its all luck..keep spending.
      FinalHC
      Kabam - S39/S6
      (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

sounds right, my toon is female, i remembered I got apollo from 3rd boxes (free, and I feed my apollo to my iris already), and I got fire/ice wings from 2nd boxes and I got 2 hades(sit on bench, not useful by now) from 10 boxes, hmm... all about luck

Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
        maybe drop rates/luck factor depends on gender of the toon, LMAO, {no offense**

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
        Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
        Character Name: Halifax

Comment

nah i cannot keep spending mate its to expensive and i am not full of money either :P

Comment

i spent over 7 k balens and got nothin

Comment

bought 24 and got hades and 100 whips

Comment

you aren't BUYING a Hades...you are buying a chance at it....it's gambling really

Comment

Originally posted by littlea1 View Post
                  with 2k balens you want to have everything as the top cashers? they have more balens so more chances at hades, with 2 k balens you can only pray to be lucky, its a gamble which you willingly accept

Comment

Idk wut is hard to understand here...they give weaker players hades from few boxes, all see info on chat, next few players recharge 1k balens - profit. Hardcore cashers will just buy boxes till they get it, No matter 200 or 1000...
                    I have just lmao when knights or archers spend 20k balens to get hades...usless but good show off

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
                      sounds right, my toon is female, i remembered I got apollo from 3rd boxes (free, and I feed my apollo to my iris already), and I got fire/ice wings from 2nd boxes and I got 2 hades(sit on bench, not useful by now) from 10 boxes, hmm... all about luck
                      Well this is a load of **...

Apollo after 3rd box (free)
                      2 hades from 10 boxes
                      fire/ice wings from 2 boxes

Is it just me or should you have won the lottery after buying 4 tickets??? This isnt about luck, its about lies!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
                        Well this is a load of **...

Apollo after 3rd box (free)
                        2 hades from 10 boxes
                        fire/ice wings from 2 boxes

Is it just me or should you have won the lottery after buying 4 tickets??? This isnt about luck, its about lies!
                        Play each lotery wut u can

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

"Keep spending" they told me to do so
                          AeonFlux
                          Mage
                          S3 Worg Lair Europe
                          OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

I bought 10 boxes and got 100 SC, im happy..event over for me .

Comment

Keep spending guys. Keep R2 happy
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X