Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spending over 3K and players with over 10K balans no hades ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol in my guild 3 players got hades.. me after opening 14 box, ours g m after opened 7 box and one more player after opened 3 box.. i think its all about lucky.. got some players spend over 30 k balens no hades
    we're the midle children of history ....
    no purpose or place.
    we have no great war,
    no great depression.
    our great war is a spiritual war
    our great depression is our lives.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
      I'm quite sure its the advantage I thought it was. Its anti apollo (check), dark element strong against light (check). Well, it fits into the sylph arena team I wanted. Maybe you're referring to other kinds of advantages that only certain groups of ppl will consider?
      unless you're completely retarded, you must have noticed the apollo and hades have the same resistance for each other, -85/55.

Comment

the system dont favor any body if u have luck u will get one if u dont its god well dont blame r2 to for ur luck... thy sell lottos as a box.
        and the main thing is look into the future if hades is good then take it... all the cash sylphs is better than the free ones. there will be upgrades and thy will get more and more bowers. purple sylph can transform as the orange ones...

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
          Coste me 2600 box before i got my first apollo took me into secounds month for get one.

Yehe some people never get lucky and need spend like 100.000 balens is why i dont try to get hades. Take it later when its become cheaper.
          the purple apollo was in exchange for 700 card u should got it after opining 1k box's :P

Comment

I agree as a Casher I think the drop rates need to scale up after so many of the event item has been opened 500 lucky clover boxes and no hades and not enough clovers to even buy an Apollo.. Ridiculous.

Comment

well i opened over 1k boxes now and no hades, 600 sc and 400 whips

Comment

Originally posted by stumpylt View Post
                You all should sped 1 mil bales. How much $$$ is that?
                Name: Amarilis
                Guild: Fire&Blood
                Server: S37 The Bloodlands
                Class: Knight LVL 63
                BR: 80k

Comment

Originally posted by stumpylt View Post
                  ouch yo umust have max on my server is 600 boxes everybody else got it in 100 boxes or less

Comment

This is exactly what one should expect when gambling. The chances never change because each box is independent of the other. With that being said, the old way of doing things where you would get one event item (clover) per box plus something extra, was a more viable strategy in the long run. However, it is clear they arent thinking in the long run and want to squeeze as much money out of players as they can in the shortest amount of time.

Comment

Statistics 101, just because each box has a 1% chance to drop something doesn't mean you are gonna get it in 100 boxes...Every box you open is independent of the previous (unless coded otherwise, which I doubt these are) meaning each box you open has the same 1% chance as the one before it. You can open one box and get hades, or 100 and get it or 1000 and get it its purely luck

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
                        Statistics 101, just because each box has a 1% chance to drop something doesn't mean you are gonna get it in 100 boxes...Every box you open is independent of the previous (unless coded otherwise, which I doubt these are) meaning each box you open has the same 1% chance as the one before it. You can open one box and get hades, or 100 and get it or 1000 and get it its purely luck
                        You just fried the brains of like 99.99% of the population on this forum.

Comment

They can technically do it even at .001%
                          Because there's still that chance on someone getting something.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                          I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                          I...I love you like a love song baby...
                          And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                          :o:o:o:o

Comment

My friend got a hades today from 20 boxes, He bought 20 and got Hades and 100 sepelcrum, I NEVER seem to have this type of luck though Bought around 40-50 boxes and not even the sepelcrum or any of the better drops for any of them

Comment

Originally posted by Saskrotch View Post
                              unless you're completely retarded, you must have noticed the apollo and hades have the same resistance for each other, -85/55.
                              Have you ever tried to kill an orange apollo with an orange apollo n find how hard it is? While Apollo and Hades are painful to each other, if I have a hades in the team, the enemy apollo will lose more hp than my apollo if he doesn't have a hades in his sylph team as well. Overall end result of the match, even if my hades dies, my apollo will win the battle since my hades would've done its job of making the enemy apollo lose hp faster than my apollo.

Maybe you should sit and think more and you'll find out its actually more logic than whatever twisted means you thought of to win against another team that has the same sylph grade with the exact same br as ur sylphs (Seeing as all orange max enchanted sylphs of the same type will have the same br).
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                              X