Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some little questions for experienced players

Dear all,
    Have 2 questions for players with experience and players that know what I'm talking about.
    1st question : at level 9 in Spire the boss has reflect damage. Some says it is a bug. From what I know the reflect can't be scattered and is not a bug.
    Which is the correct ?
    2nd question : as I am a proud owner of an Apollo and getting close to 55, what should I put as skills?
    I'm a knight.
    Thanks in advance for your reply's.
    Regards,
    Tristan
    Boycott in S422

you can scatter the reflect

Comment

Originally posted by R217997143 View Post
      Dear all,
      Have 2 questions for players with experience and players that know what I'm talking about.
      1st question : at level 9 in Spire the boss has reflect damage. Some says it is a bug. From what I know the reflect can't be scattered and is not a bug.
      Which is the correct ?
      2nd question : as I am a proud owner of an Apollo and getting close to 55, what should I put as skills?
      I'm a knight.
      Thanks in advance for your reply's.
      Regards,
      Tristan
      Stage 9 Spire reflect can indeed be scattered so if you are having issues it is either a bug or your archers timing stinks. The boss refreshes the reflect debuff about every 3-4 rounds so if you don't catch it right on time your scatter will drop late and only give you 1 round or so of safety.

As for the Apollo......honestly it's a play style kind of thing. As a knight you are probably better off with an Iris or a Gaia depending on whether you want to do big damage or heal ridiculous amounts. Apollo is more of a Group Arena/Sylph Arena choice because it has so many AoE options.
      Patryn
      Twisted
      S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
      "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

you can scatter the reflect in lvl 9 as for apollo i would recomend these skills beam sword,sword of judgement,light arrow,shining strike and helios blessing

Comment

the reflect damage is not a bug: round 1 she hits you, round 2 she uses the reflect, round 3 and 4 she hits you again after which she uses the reflect again, another 2 hits + reflect and so on ....just scatter it
          I didnt buy any skill on apollo, however i saw many with light arrow and hellios blessing. as passives the +5% attack and +5% healing.

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
            Stage 9 Spire reflect can indeed be scattered so if you are having issues it is either a bug or your archers timing stinks. The boss refreshes the reflect debuff about every 3-4 rounds so if you don't catch it right on time your scatter will drop late and only give you 1 round or so of safety.

As for the Apollo......honestly it's a play style kind of thing. As a knight you are probably better off with an Iris or a Gaia depending on whether you want to do big damage or heal ridiculous amounts. Apollo is more of a Group Arena/Sylph Arena choice because it has so many AoE options.
            puting back the reflect buff is 1-2 turns not 3-4

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              puting back the reflect buff is 1-2 turns not 3-4
              Thanks for the correction. Not that it matters since the concept is still the same....the archers' timing stinks....
              Patryn
              Twisted
              S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
              "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

If you have two archers in your spire party, it's easy- they just alternate scatter. If you have only one archer in your spire party, however, it's likely that his scatter doesn't refresh fast enough to keep the damage reflect off the boss.

I had such a party for a while, and I have a purge rune and tried it. I can verify that it works on the boss. Archer would scatter the first, I would purge the second, and then he would be ready with scatter for third.

Only other advice, if no one has a purge rune and only one archer, shield right before you delph. As a knight, you can fight through the damage reflect without killing yourself. Sometimes that's enough.
                I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

Originally posted by CavemanLawyer View Post
                  If you have two archers in your spire party, it's easy- they just alternate scatter. If you have only one archer in your spire party, however, it's likely that his scatter doesn't refresh fast enough to keep the damage reflect off the boss.

I had such a party for a while, and I have a purge rune and tried it. I can verify that it works on the boss. Archer would scatter the first, I would purge the second, and then he would be ready with scatter for third.

Only other advice, if no one has a purge rune and only one archer, shield right before you delph. As a knight, you can fight through the damage reflect without killing yourself. Sometimes that's enough.
                  or before killing 8 boss go sylph mode use vulcan une kill 8 boss use gaia delphic on 9 boss...always works no need for archer

Comment

For high end group in spire, archers don't use scatter, it's a waste of a skill slot,,, just heal thru the tiny dmg for stage 9! our group is on stage 19 atm.

Comment

the problem is if you dont scatter the round she used it and let her with the rebond, after even if you uses scatter the rebond come quickly, you need to scatter the same turn as her...

Comment

Its not a bug. For needing scatter or not depends on your team. Since you're at level 50s and probably team dont have HP 2x as your auto damage then you need scatter. Same thing to consider for your teammates, I've rarely have scat but team can survive with good healing that was long time ago at 60k br. There's an easy trick, let boss 7 put his slow debuff on you, its good for timing scatter and suntoria but dont forget to puri the speed debuff from boss 9.
                        [morfinnor]
                        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Alternatively, for speed cast get one of ur team-members carry purge rune, runes a lot faster than scatter
                          Blizzarea
                          S147
                          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Thank you very much all for the answers. It helped a lot.
                            Also, my Spire group is kinda average for now, as we just starting to get BR.
                            I'm barely a 59 level with only 55 K BR... so we need a lot of work.
                            Again, thank you very much for the time to answer and for all the advice.
                            Regards,
                            Tristan
                            Boycott in S422

Comment

Working...
                            X