Death to Holy Seal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death to Holy Seal

Holy seal is incredibly cheap in battleground. Someone with a high HS hits you and kills you before you can act. Either get rid of it or nerf it. It shouldn't ALWAYS succeed and should have a chance to backfire. That way it's a risk/reward situation, keeping cheap players with no skills from relying on it exclusively. I avoid BG, as do a lot of players, because of this cheap aspect of the game.

Praise be Allah.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Comment

You will stop complaine over HS when you get max lvl as 99 you will come thire, people normaly use HS for dont take more damges that nessery its dosent mean them relly need the HS for win over you.

Like Battelground i never use my HS normaly before even if i got 99, but when am go in BG just for cart people still attack me over and over and over again i use normaly HS for make sure them dosent attack in 2-3 times. And kill them faster for man jump over thire attack faster i can go back to cart again.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Peace on Earth.

May mercy be upon you.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Spend amount of gold which ppl use to upgrade talents,also hs, and back to theardYea its so cheap to get hs high...do it like rest of this who dont spend more time and gold then u

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I agree. The Holy Seal is nothing but garbage. It should be turned off in Battleground. People 4 or 5 levels higher than you that can easily beat you WITHOUT the thing use it relentlessly against you so you don't get a chance to do a little damage to them. That way, they can dominate EVERYONE and keep getting their kills. I won't be paying for VIP anymore until something is done with that thing. Whoever thought it was a good idea needs to have their head examined.

Comment

raise your holy seal like everyone else no special treatment

Comment

People with higher stats then me always win, I mean, that's not fair! BAN STATS!!!
                Last edited by Nk412; 03-08-2014, 12:03 AM.

Comment

I don't like the BR system as there are always people stronger than me.

I suggest removing BR and just letting everyone have the same toon. That way there can be no advantage given to anyone, even if they have spent time/balens developing their character

Comment

I've found a lot of players that avoid missing bgs. They want to reach their next title, want the pvp points and quite a few want the chest shards. Just because you didn't level your seal up as others did doesn't mean they should be punished. Players with high holy seal lvls spent the time lvling and the gold, so they get to use a 3-turn stun. I hate getting stunned as much as the next person, but it's partially my fault for lvling a little too fast. I still do bgs when I can.

Comment

I agree its ** and not at the same time, if you consider the ridiculous bracket range the HS can be used VERY unfairly no matter if you have leveled it to the best of your ability there's ppl 9 levels higher with HS that's naturally going to be higher, and they do spam it relentlessly. but i do not agree that it should be taken out. maybe fine tuned, or maybe better level bracketing in the BG's would work.

Comment

Originally posted by Caaldiem View Post
                        I've found a lot of players that avoid missing bgs. They want to reach their next title, want the pvp points and quite a few want the chest shards. Just because you didn't level your seal up as others did doesn't mean they should be punished. Players with high holy seal lvls spent the time lvling and the gold, so they get to use a 3-turn stun. I hate getting stunned as much as the next person, but it's partially my fault for lvling a little too fast. I still do bgs when I can.
                        Just buy Chaos and Amesia lvl them both to lvl 10

First cast Chaos so them hit thire own troops for 3 turns afer you cast amesia so them dosent can use skills for 3 turns in this why you have 6 turns after that if you have strong HS just cast it to you have block them for 9 turns.

But the rules is the same for everybody.
                        Character - Taggen
                        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                          Just buy Chaos and Amesia lvl them both to lvl 10

First cast Chaos so them hit thire own troops for 3 turns afer you cast amesia so them dosent can use skills for 3 turns in this why you have 6 turns after that if you have strong HS just cast it to you have block them for 9 turns.

But the rules is the same for everybody.
                          lol not everybody can buy them, and what more use balens and lv em up to 10 over night

Comment

I get that if you don't level HS it its your own fault. I still think HS is hitting under the belt and that my two cents. lol
                            Mage: level 80
                            Battle rating:guess
                            Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Working...
                            X