Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mageheal50
    replied
    lol, give it up Oblivion5, the mods favor him. That's how it works, in game and in forums.

Leave a comment:

• Oblivion5
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    man h ath mani evens itmes, suc as 20k wishps and 500 scs. man wans to use all itmes.
    Damn it Condor. Quit being an ***. Stop discriminating him. Seriously, you are not funny. You are an *** which mods clearly here do not do anything about this type of harassment on the forums.

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    im fine with no unli events

they can be limited, as long as they give better rewards

Leave a comment:

• MADRONES
    replied
    loli have only 5k and thats my limite of saving sc

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    Acuelt can man not scam spenders, i like unlimit events where man get events itmes.

I save up SC, Whisp for get alot free, sametime am spend mony for buy more whisp and SC its make me to grow faster that non spenders becouse if i save 12k whisp and non spenders save 12k whisp + i buy 20.000 whisp say i will just gain more sametime i get to upgrade many parts of the game like Mahra for many diffrens sylphs.

Should get reward for 32k sc or whisp. Now when them dosent give any events itmes i buy lesser becouse i dont get anything direlty.

More i can get for same amout of mony its just bettre.
    man h ath mani evens itmes, suc as 20k wishps and 500 scs. man wans to use all itmes.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    There will be unlimited events,

however, there probably will not be any event tokens from any of those events.

On other note, other unlimited events are Cash Only.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
    who knows?
    Can you trust wartune? actually not:P so... they can go both ways, scam the cashers or scam the free players, and my guess is they do both:P

Maybe there will be unlimited events, but without event rewards.

All i can say is, no one can be sure about this
    Acuelt can man not scam spenders, i like unlimit events where man get events itmes.

I save up SC, Whisp for get alot free, sametime am spend mony for buy more whisp and SC its make me to grow faster that non spenders becouse if i save 12k whisp and non spenders save 12k whisp + i buy 20.000 whisp say i will just gain more sametime i get to upgrade many parts of the game like Mahra for many diffrens sylphs.

Should get reward for 32k sc or whisp. Now when them dosent give any events itmes i buy lesser becouse i dont get anything direlty.

More i can get for same amout of mony its just bettre.

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by MADRONES View Post
    is this true there will be no more unlimited sc and whip event
    Even if its true or not, don't expect to be anymore unlimited event with items in it, cause that you won't get.
    I laugh when people say they'll keep stacking them till they see/get a soul/whip event. When that will happen again, you'll have over 50/60k souls and maybe 50-60k whips.

Leave a comment:

• Halifax
    replied
    it is true, pls use your whips and sc now

Originally posted by MADRONES View Post
    is this true there will be no more unlimited sc and whip event

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    who knows?
    Can you trust wartune? actually not:P so... they can go both ways, scam the cashers or scam the free players, and my guess is they do both:P

Maybe there will be unlimited events, but without event rewards.

All i can say is, no one can be sure about this

Leave a comment:

Working...
X