X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unlimited events

is this true there will be no more unlimited sc and whip event

who knows?
    Can you trust wartune? actually not:P so... they can go both ways, scam the cashers or scam the free players, and my guess is they do both:P

Maybe there will be unlimited events, but without event rewards.

All i can say is, no one can be sure about this

Comment

it is true, pls use your whips and sc now

Originally posted by MADRONES View Post

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
      Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
      Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by MADRONES View Post
        Even if its true or not, don't expect to be anymore unlimited event with items in it, cause that you won't get.
        I laugh when people say they'll keep stacking them till they see/get a soul/whip event. When that will happen again, you'll have over 50/60k souls and maybe 50-60k whips.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
          who knows?
          Can you trust wartune? actually not:P so... they can go both ways, scam the cashers or scam the free players, and my guess is they do both:P

Maybe there will be unlimited events, but without event rewards.

All i can say is, no one can be sure about this
          Acuelt can man not scam spenders, i like unlimit events where man get events itmes.

I save up SC, Whisp for get alot free, sametime am spend mony for buy more whisp and SC its make me to grow faster that non spenders becouse if i save 12k whisp and non spenders save 12k whisp + i buy 20.000 whisp say i will just gain more sametime i get to upgrade many parts of the game like Mahra for many diffrens sylphs.

Should get reward for 32k sc or whisp. Now when them dosent give any events itmes i buy lesser becouse i dont get anything direlty.

More i can get for same amout of mony its just bettre.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

There will be unlimited events,

however, there probably will not be any event tokens from any of those events.

On other note, other unlimited events are Cash Only.

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
              Acuelt can man not scam spenders, i like unlimit events where man get events itmes.

I save up SC, Whisp for get alot free, sametime am spend mony for buy more whisp and SC its make me to grow faster that non spenders becouse if i save 12k whisp and non spenders save 12k whisp + i buy 20.000 whisp say i will just gain more sametime i get to upgrade many parts of the game like Mahra for many diffrens sylphs.

Should get reward for 32k sc or whisp. Now when them dosent give any events itmes i buy lesser becouse i dont get anything direlty.

More i can get for same amout of mony its just bettre.
              man h ath mani evens itmes, suc as 20k wishps and 500 scs. man wans to use all itmes.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

loli have only 5k and thats my limite of saving sc

Comment

im fine with no unli events

they can be limited, as long as they give better rewards

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    man h ath mani evens itmes, suc as 20k wishps and 500 scs. man wans to use all itmes.
                    Damn it Condor. Quit being an ***. Stop discriminating him. Seriously, you are not funny. You are an *** which mods clearly here do not do anything about this type of harassment on the forums.

Comment

lol, give it up Oblivion5, the mods favor him. That's how it works, in game and in forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
                        Damn it Condor. Quit being an ***. Stop discriminating him. Seriously, you are not funny. You are an *** which mods clearly here do not do anything about this type of harassment on the forums.
                        actually, its about the only time I laugh .... it's the only real time he's funny. If you can't speak english well, at least use google translate.
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
                          y u so mad brah?
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                            y u so mad brah?
                            y u gotta be pointin at who's mad or not? #umadbro ?
                            Character Name: hove
                            Class: Knight
                            Level: 74
                            Battle Rating: 109k
                            Honor Rank: Lord Divine
                            Server: Aeria S4

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                              y u so mad brah?
                              Apparently Arlad is Condor's spokesperson and replies to all posts against Condor.

Comment

Working...
                              X