IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Unlimit events will be,however not with event item this monthI just keep my whips And sc for april

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

hope there will be sc n mw events.. coz without them , yayks
        we're the midle children of history ....
        no purpose or place.
        we have no great war,
        no great depression.
        our great war is a spiritual war
        our great depression is our lives.

Comment

Well for one i don't really see a report post button. So said mods can just claim they don't see ppl being asshats. Apparently its simply fine to mock people around here for no other reason than to be a ***
          s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
          Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
            Apparently Arlad is Condor's spokesperson and replies to all posts against Condor.
            never heard of bromance?
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
              lol, give it up Oblivion5, the mods favor him. That's how it works, in game and in forums.
              Are there mods in game? If so, I have never met a mod in the 15 months I played. There may be Vets but I've spoken to Zeus on about only 2 occasions. I don't see how they "favor" me, lol.

But then again, keep posting incorrect information..do it enough and it may soon be a "fact".
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                actually, its about the only time I laugh .... it's the only real time he's funny. If you can't speak english well, at least use google translate.
                Don't be ridiculous, google translate will translate words exactly as you type them in your language, it does nothing with the grammar and sentence structure. Plugging a bunch of words in translate will still give you broken english sentences. Damn you guys can be ignorant. The only language I know is english and I have absolutely no problem understanding what people write on this forum, their attempts at english don't deserve to be ridiculed, they're trying.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                  Don't be ridiculous, google translate will translate words exactly as you type them in your language, it does nothing with the grammar and sentence structure. Plugging a bunch of words in translate will still give you broken english sentences. Damn you guys can be ignorant. The only language I know is english and I have absolutely no problem understanding what people write on this forum, their attempts at english don't deserve to be ridiculed, they're trying.
                  100% agree with this but for some reason mods classify it as "harmless trolling" which basically condones harassment and discrimination.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Are there mods in game? If so, I have never met a mod in the 15 months I played. There may be Vets but I've spoken to Zeus on about only 2 occasions. I don't see how they "favor" me, lol.

But then again, keep posting incorrect information..do it enough and it may soon be a "fact".
                    i dont mean the mods favoring you ingame. i don't even mean you as the one being favored ingame.

im just comparing how someone is being favored by a higher power in the forums (a mod, for forums) to how some people gets more favor from a higher power in the game (a gm, for ingame)

in this case, Condor:Mod ; Casher:GM

im sure u get the analogy

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    I don't see how they "favor" me, lol.
                    it might be hard for you to see this, but that's really what's happening here.

Comment

If condor is indeed favored in the forum, surely not because he is a casher. Money has no authority in the forums. And people seems to forget that moderators arent even R2's employee, they are just regular players.

I would take a snarky senior in the forums rather than nosy new kid any time of day.
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                      X