Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

What is this in Card Hunt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What is this in Card Hunt

    What is spend 'temple of ibalize'?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CH.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	217.8 KB
ID:	1747338

  • #2
    Probably an error, meaning you dont have the required gold, daru, or kyanyte to complete the mission. At least it happened to me. In other cases, I just clicked confirm and it was finished

    Comment


    • #3
      When I click confirm it says "not enough resources". I assumed it was stamina but i have 50 and isn't working.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
        Probably an error, meaning you dont have the required gold, daru, or kyanyte to complete the mission. At least it happened to me. In other cases, I just clicked confirm and it was finished
        Probably daru shortage in my case. I will try it later when I have 'enough'. Thanks.

        Comment


        • #5
          it's a typo
          i saw it a few times, when i read the text it somehow reffered to gold, so sometimes you can see what they want in the context. In this case idk:P either daru or kyanite

          Comment


          • #6
            u must to do that campaign
            Last edited by roykid; 03-08-2014, 04:16 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
              Probably an error, meaning you dont have the required gold, daru, or kyanyte to complete the mission. At least it happened to me. In other cases, I just clicked confirm and it was finished
              cose u maked that in campain

              Comment


              • #8
                Happens to me at least 2-3 times a day, but I've always got enough gold, daru and kyanite to complete so it just completes for me.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Go to your farm and see what you paid

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    yea, it says I don't have enough resources too... when I had 600,000 gold, 2,000,000 kyanite, 50,000,000 daru yea.... not enough...

                    turns out you have to refresh the page to solve this, kinda suck when I clicked on "maybe..." and it just abandoned the quest while taking one of my attempts... waste of infinity wheel...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      yea, it says I don't have enough resources too... when I had 600,000 gold, 2,000,000 kyanite, 50,000,000 daru yea.... not enough...

                      turns out you have to refresh the page to solve this, kinda suck when I clicked on "maybe..." and it just abandoned the quest while taking one of my attempts... waste of infinity wheel...
                      hmmmm...for me it didnt take anything,fre stuf guess i was lucky

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        When I clicked confirm later, it worked without wasting any attempt or stamina or didn't need to an dungeon. Mostly seems like daru/gold shortage. I did click on "maybe" but when I opened card hunt later, attempt was still there.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                          When I click confirm it says "not enough resources". I assumed it was stamina but i have 50 and isn't working.
                          Same thing happened to me yesterday, refreshing didn't solve it (althought I had enough stamina), but entering altar and starting cultivation did the job
                          Last edited by Ahzak; 03-09-2014, 07:47 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            must be some weird bug... lol

                            guess they didn't test it out enough on S1 eh?

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X