Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hercules First look see hercules here full with skill Animation !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    Ugh, i still prefer Gaia's cutey sweet appearance than bulking hunk of muscle like Hercules.
    I'm a male so muscular freak > cute fairy for me as my pet.

Comment

is that envolve of gaia?
      -West Coast S115

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
        I'm a male so muscular freak > cute fairy for me as my pet.
        Im a straight male, so i prefer looking at cute girls over muscly men.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          Im a straight male, so i prefer looking at cute girls over muscly men.
          I'm sure any man would want a dangerous looking creature as his ally in a battle instead of a fairy, only girls like fairies over monsters..... and if you have to fall back to WT to look at cute girls then something is wrong....

Comment

I'm sure any man would want a dangerous looking creature as his ally in a battle instead of a fairy, only girls like fairies over monsters..... and if you have to fall back to WT to look at cute girls then something is wrong....
            looks can be deceiving. Cute but deadly is state of beauty.
            Yes, definitely wrong. Especially with the scantily clad female toons in wartune. I reaaaaally think there is something wrong amongst wartune players.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

For me, as a man, I find it more cool to have a beautiful, innocent, cute looking girl/woman as an ally (but strong), rather than some another husky guy. If I had to have a strong male ally, I want those who just look innocent and looks like he's not powerful at all. (I really imagine those Spiders in Hunter x Hunter, they are so cool, esp the one with the vaccuum power and the one with remote control power)

Comment

Working...
              X