Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who think R2 or Proficient city sucks ! Must check out only 1 line.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who think R2 or Proficient city sucks ! Must check out only 1 line.

Chinese Servers and ****.saga don't have Tower of King. But we have and admit that 40% of player live on Tower of King !
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

r2 and profiecient city paying you to support them?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
      Chinese Servers and ****.saga don't have Tower of King. But we have and admit that 40% of player live on Tower of King !
      ToK sucks. They had ToK and it got removed. It will probably get removed here at one point as well when Wartune2 comes.

Comment

That because Chinese Server HAD, but NOW removed Tower of King AND Wilds... because they sucked and top players constantly complain about having to wake up at 5am to remove clothing.

I have no idea why we still have Wilds... cause it was suppose to be removed when Gold Rush (Amethyst Mine) was released

So... later we also might have tower of King removed, possibly why they keep on adding in new little games... to replace it? lol

Comment

we have wilds to have people cash so that they dont lose get plundered

Comment

then we need something that give some insignias everyday. and runes and SC. any idea what replaced tok?
            let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
              then we need something that give some insignias everyday. and runes and SC. any idea what replaced tok?
              actually nothing replaces it

Comment

i guess the chinese server had it removed because it's a broken system. logically, who could defeat the top 4 people with 150% stat boost?
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

You neglected to tell everyone that r2 and pc are removing tok and tanks and wilds in later patches, The only reason chinese servers dont have them is they are way ahead on patches and by the time we reach there patches we wont have them either.

Comment

Originally posted by Altheya22 View Post
                    You neglected to tell everyone that r2 and pc are removing tok and tanks and wilds in later patches, The only reason chinese servers dont have them is they are way ahead on patches and by the time we reach there patches we wont have them either.
                    no tanks to tok,runes cant be leeled?you idiot chinise have tanks,about tok maybe will be removed here maybe not nothing confirmed yet,chince removed tok cause of people comlaing about it

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                      LMAO, u say 40% live it? then 60% do not love it

i think R2 or Proficient City Sucks. One reason is they have ToK. Those who get good stuff on it, surely loves it. Those who don't, doesnt love it. ToK isnt a well thought feature. You do good at it not by being strong or smart ingame. It's more on the social aspect, by having to trouble others just to make them strip. Yeah, im talking about those who clears ToK NM as it should never be beaten due to stripping. There's the strategy factor, luck factor, cash factor, playtime factor and none of it matters for TOK because all you have to do to beat it is force top players to strip.

Comment

ProCity is removing tanks? That's news to me, since Chinese servers have tanks, and you use tanks in cross server guild battles so....taking out tanks would be quite a drastic change from chinese. Not unprecedented (auction house), but far more integrated into other systems than the auction house.

Comment

There are rumors that both ToK and Tanks will be removed soon.

Comment

I prefer they get rid of wilds like they supposed to, chores without any good stuff but hatemails.
                            [morfinnor]
                            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Just because the chinese have stuff doesnt mean PC N R2 will keep it. They are definitely removing tok and wilds but sources say they may remove tanks also. No guarantee on that but its a possibility, Watch this space.

Comment

Working...
                              X