Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advices/opinions needed - what to do with 1k Sepulcrum and Mahra?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advices/opinions needed - what to do with 1k Sepulcrum and Mahra?

Hi all,

I have saved about 1k Sepulcrum and Mahra for Hades ("the 'legendary' Dark Sylph"), but now I'm not sure if that would be the best investment for me.

My toon: Knight lvl75 BR 130K (top 10 in my server).

Current Sylph:
    Apollo 1 - Purple star 2, BR 28K, lvl75
    This is my main pet for TOK, GA, GB (towers attack/defense)

Apollo 2 - Blue star 3, BR 15.5K, lvl75
    Using this sylph as part of my regular Sylph arena team

Apollo 3 - Blue star 1, BR 12K, lvl75
    Using this sylph as part of my regular Sylph arena team, but sometimes replacing it with Gaia.

Gaia - Purple star 1, BR 19.5K, lvl75
    This is my main pet for WB, Spire, MPD, Solo Arena, GB (ward attack)

Hades - Blue star 1, BR 9.5K, lvl60
    Considering to power up this pet with Mahra and Sepulcrum and adding it to my sylph arena team to deal physical dmg to all this magic sylph. Not sure how useful it could be for me otherwise (maybe extra physical attack skills against mages?).

Considerations:
    * Both PvP and PvE are important for me.
    * Making Gaia stronger is always nice for extra WB gains.
    * Making my main Apollo stronger will be awesome in TOK and GA.
    * Having a strong Hades which would survive Apollo (light/magic) attacks and then deal dark/physical dmg could make my sylph arena team even more dominant (it's top 10 at the moment).

Which path would you take with those 1k Mahra and Sepulcrum and why

Thanks in advance for your advices!

You're a knight, you don't need a patk sylph.

Edit: it will be useful for Sylph arena if you care for it. Not sure if its worth it unless you're top 3 though.
    Last edited by Tranc3motion; 03-08-2014, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Gaia, gaia and gaia.
      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
        You're a knight, you don't need a patk sylph.

Edit: it will be useful for Sylph arena if you care for it. Not sure if its worth it unless you're top 3 though.
        I am top 3...but still not sure that it's worth it over making my main Apollo even stronger and improving the dominance through him. This would come in handy in other situations too (TOK, GA, etc...).

So maybe using the Mahra for Gaia (pushing it toward purple star 2), and the Sepulcrum on Apollo?
        I saw a calculation in ****** blog about how the same amount of Sepulcrum being a much better BR improver in the purple stars area over Mahra (that is if you haven't maximized its stats yet). So better to use Sepulcrum on the higher star pet and Mahra on the lower one to achieve a higher overall gain.

Comment

put sepulcrum at your Gaia, and mahra at your Hades. then put Hades at your sylph arena team. would be nice too if you have Iris with healing rain for sylph arena.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            put sepulcrum at your Gaia, and mahra at your Hades. then put Hades at your sylph arena team. would be nice too if you have Iris with healing rain for sylph arena.
            Sadly I don't have an Iris.
            As useful as it could be, that would mean spreading my investment too thin.
            To be effective in Sylph Arena such an Iris would have to be pumped up with Mahra and Sepulcrum, otherwise it would die before its first bless.

Comment

Working...
            X