Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facial hair for boys to make men of them!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facial hair for boys to make men of them!

Guys can be cute with a "naked", kid-like face, but not everyone likes it. And the games is about heroes, in case of male chars, badass, strong guys. Sexy, mindblowing men.
    ADD POOR GUYS THE OPTION OF HAVING FACIAL HAIR, LITTLE BOYS CAN'T SAVE THE WORLD!

lol, prob for knight and archers, but Itd be weird for mages ;P
    S404 Jade River
    Wiseman
    Founder of Fairy Tail
    View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

Originally posted by wwelegendaryfan View Post
      lol, prob for knight and archers, but itd be weird for mages ;p
      whopa gandalf style!!!!!!

Well, i meant by choice, so if you don't want it you simply switch out the function.
      Last edited by KyraSamyl; 03-08-2014, 03:03 PM.

Comment

double post...sigh
        Last edited by Draggyy; 03-08-2014, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WWELegendaryFan View Post
          lol, prob for knight and archers, but Itd be weird for mages ;P
          I believe that the strong mages are seen as old and wise people who learned most of the spells in their doamin and even created/perfected some of them with their great intelligence. So prepare yourself to see old men with long white hair and maybe a beard. Gandalf where are you?!
          Or we can be some youngsters who were corrupted by the dark strong powers and dont really want to save the word but to show those monsters that we are the ones of which the world should really fear , muhahahaha

edit: lol kyra you wrote about gandalf before i posted

Comment

Dumb idea, it's not a fashion show. Just more to add to the lag we already have.

Comment

What for female toon then? Can't add something to men toon otherwise if women are left behind XD
              Lunay - Knighted knight
              23.25M BR
              Guild : SHIELD
              West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                What for female toon then? Can't add something to men toon otherwise if women are left behind XD
                Bigger boobs- just jokeing
                Jewels maybe or stocking colour.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
                  Dumb idea, it's not a fashion show. Just more to add to the lag we already have.
                  the lag comes from the unfixed buggs and never stopping server lunches.

Comment

Like I have said before, Wartune requires more space and some kinda fps from your computer. There are alot of cashers out there who NEVER complain of lags, because they use a good PC. You guys should try getting a new PC, Upgrade it or Reformat it. The lag you see in the game does not come from the game itself and it is not a bug, the lag comes from you. The PC is slow to carry wartune which is why you will keep lagging, and no amount of complaint will solve this problem if you still use an inferior PC. Hope this will be better.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                      Like I have said before, Wartune requires more space and some kinda fps from your computer. There are alot of cashers out there who NEVER complain of lags, because they use a good PC. You guys should try getting a new PC, Upgrade it or Reformat it. The lag you see in the game does not come from the game itself and it is not a bug, the lag comes from you. The PC is slow to carry wartune which is why you will keep lagging, and no amount of complaint will solve this problem if you still use an inferior PC. Hope this will be better.
                      You should stop liking R2 games, but in every topic.

Comment

Yes i agree want Woman with Facial hair to
                        And no its not the PC that lags its the game or Server.I use System Explorer that tell me always what my PC done and How much Ram and Processor is in use.Playing Wartune my PC is near sleeping.But i have Sometimes lags.Most of the time when more then 1 Event start at the same Time just BG and A Mine.Or if come some System Message.In the night Euro time the game run fast and without problems.

Comment

More customization would be nice. Thought knowing R2 it will cost balens :/

Comment

Gladius is right. Playing in the wee hours has much less/no lag. And when i started playing on server 80 there was no lag at all. Even when i gave up on 80 and went to 167 when it started there was no lag and i was using a weaker computer.than i.have now and i could doublehit in wb to my hearts content. Nowadays i need to refresh 1-3 times in wb and after every room in an mp dungeon
                            Last edited by zerkk; 03-14-2014, 06:21 PM.

Comment

They ramming all these players onto seemingly one partitioned server that cant keep up with the processing that should be done by 2 more machines of the same type
                              Last edited by zerkk; 03-14-2014, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X