Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hades: Is it really worth it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    No it doesn't.

Read your own thread again. At least 50% of the text is whining about no unlimited events.
    Be honest to yourself.
    LOL, there is a "little" about bringing unlimited events back...I give you that...who cares? People posting here seem to get what the main focus of this is and seem to be having good informative conversation about it. What I am trying to talk about is the low drop rate of the boxes and whether or not people think it is worth spending all the money on getting Hades. I wanted different opinions on Hades compared to other sylphs, and wanted peoples opinions on the new sylph...and it seems as though most people here get it...unlike you. Some people love Hades and some don't. Personally I would love to have Hades but not sure it was good enough to invest a lot into trying to get ...especially since it seems nearly impossible to get in a box from the shop. ...and yes, unlimited events would be nice again...and no, I am not whining at all...just stating my opinions is all. ...and even if I did talk too much about unlimited events (which I don't), then I think it would still be on topic. Good day to you Sir King Master Malleus. heh
    Last edited by R27162503; 03-17-2014, 12:25 AM.

Comment

If you want it, use cash and buy it.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Sort of on-topic question here .... hopefully it doesn't get lost in the fold.

Anywho ... Finally snagged a Hades this morning (450 boxes to get the damned thing) and dumped enough Mahra into it to get it up to 5-Star. I'm debating feeding my Blue 1-Star AQ into it for a nice level boost right out-the-gate. Will Hades end up being the stronger of the two (damage-wise) considering the quality difference and the fact I don't plan on any further quality upgrades to AQ? Hades I definitely plan on upgrading to Purple ASAP.

I'm not really worried about Class Wars as I never get to run them thanks to work and I don't run AQ in my sylph team. Gaia is my sylph of choice for World Boss and Spire. I guess I'm just looking for confirmation this is a 'smart' thing to do before I go ahead and do it.... considering the circumstances.
        Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
          Sort of on-topic question here .... hopefully it doesn't get lost in the fold.

Anywho ... Finally snagged a Hades this morning (450 boxes to get the damned thing) and dumped enough Mahra into it to get it up to 5-Star. I'm debating feeding my Blue 1-Star AQ into it for a nice level boost right out-the-gate. Will Hades end up being the stronger of the two (damage-wise) considering the quality difference and the fact I don't plan on any further quality upgrades to AQ? Hades I definitely plan on upgrading to Purple ASAP.

I'm not really worried about Class Wars as I never get to run them thanks to work and I don't run AQ in my sylph team. Gaia is my sylph of choice for World Boss and Spire. I guess I'm just looking for confirmation this is a 'smart' thing to do before I go ahead and do it.... considering the circumstances.
          2 star hades are just have better growth rate than 3 or even 4 star normal pet, mahra wise? go hades than just stick on AQ
          Last edited by Ole.Joe; 03-17-2014, 08:24 AM. Reason: its than, not then, sorry
          -West Coast S115

Comment

Originally posted by Ole.Joe View Post
            2 star hades are just have better growth rate than 3 or even 4 star normal pet, mahra wise? go hades then just stick on AQ
            By 'stick on AQ' are you saying save it or feed it?
            Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
              By 'stick on AQ' are you saying save it or feed it?
              feed hades
              -West Coast S115

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                If you want it, use cash and buy it.
                Again, I have spent a *** ton of cash already on boxes trying to buy it. ...which brings me back to the point of the drop rates being way too low and seem somewhat rigged in a sense.

Comment

Originally posted by R27162503 View Post
                  Again, I have spent a *** ton of cash already on boxes trying to buy it. ...which brings me back to the point of the drop rates being way too low and seem somewhat rigged in a sense.
                  I can only agree with you and say that drop rates are low.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

i don't want free players getting free stuff or what would be the point of the game for cashers..company's are designed to make money too, how do you think they run this game have a load of chimps sat at a desk pressing one button every 8 mins and get fed bananas..seriously!! To all you whiners i dare you to start your own company and give all you're products away for free then see how much you make in a year...some people honestly..
                    ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
                      i don't want free players getting free stuff or what would be the point of the game for cashers..company's are designed to make money too, how do you think they run this game have a load of chimps sat at a desk pressing one button every 8 mins and get fed bananas..seriously!! To all you whiners i dare you to start your own company and give all you're products away for free then see how much you make in a year...some people honestly..
                      ummm...exactly what I said in my original post if you reread it.

"Now another thing...I know it's the cashers that make this game possible in the first place..so hats off to you cashers out there, because without you spending money like crazy on this game, non-cashers wouldn't have a game to enjoy in the first place."

Comment

In responding to the topic "Hades", I would say it is not worth though it is looked cool. The reason is ... sylph system had been released few months ago, and I do believe most of players have been spending effort to build their own main sylph, with the "hades" being released, most players might experience a dilemma, "should i get hades? or I keep going with my current sylph?

Every sylph, no exception Hades, has its strength and weakness, no matter which kind of sylph you build, just go with it and stay focus. Another point is, this game is about competition, you might not want to start from 0 building Hades, it is waste of time, unless you have extra $$$$ to build it.

Comment

Originally posted by R27009361 View Post
                          In responding to the topic "Hades", I would say it is not worth though it is looked cool. The reason is ... sylph system had been released few months ago, and I do believe most of players have been spending effort to build their own main sylph, with the "hades" being released, most players might experience a dilemma, "should i get hades? or I keep going with my current sylph?

Every sylph, no exception Hades, has its strength and weakness, no matter which kind of sylph you build, just go with it and stay focus. Another point is, this game is about competition, you might not want to start from 0 building Hades, it is waste of time, unless you have extra $$$$ to build it.
                          It's definitely worth it. I've been saving sepulcrums and mahra for Hades for 2-3 months (also 75 and 66 sylphs to engulf). My Hades quickly became my strongest sylph.
                          At first, I thought Hades might've been just like Apollo, but hopefully it's not.

Hades, imo, is the best sylph for a mage in 1 vs. 1 and pretty nice in arena (chaos effect is applied in my nearly every 3 vs. 3 fight and it triggers once per 5-7 fights).
                          Has one skill (Soul Devourer?) which deals 215% dmg and heals for 60% of it (I happen to deal 60-90k dmg and heal for 30-40k with it on other mages).
                          Devil's Gaze - deals 230% dmg and reduces healing effectiveness on the enemy by 50% (deal also 60-90k with it and also, it's so funny when 120k mage heals himself for no more than 25k with Resto :P)
                          Delphic - not strong compared to other sylphs (315% dmg), but also has 50% chance to apply "bleed" on the enemy (2% of max HP with 8k cap). I deal with it up to 140k dmg on other mages.
                          Sinister Rot - not strong, but deals up to 12k dmg on other mages (with similar BR, depends on their def) per turn for 3 turns.

All dmg amounts are taken from my 3 vs. 3 arena fights.

Hades' upgrade, will be even more useful with his IS-like skill and another strong single target skill which has a chance to decrease enemy's maximum HP by 30% (for 3 turns).
                          Last edited by Caballero1321; 03-18-2014, 07:53 AM.

Comment

yes its worth it )
                            we're the midle children of history ....
                            no purpose or place.
                            we have no great war,
                            no great depression.
                            our great war is a spiritual war
                            our great depression is our lives.

Comment

Originally posted by WobblyWizard View Post
                              I agree to the point that free players get a SLIM CHANCE for something good. Keeps the fun.
                              Like apollo (if I recall correct) give 4-5 free boxes to everyone and let everyone test his/her luck. Or do so with recharge event, like the one currently running.
                              This recharge is very nice for low casher, since it drops in a couple of boxes and still lets balens intact for gem transposer.

If you want free players to get nothing at all, don't expect them to play and don't whine asking server merges.

(PS I am a medium casher)

Comment

If you want free players to get nothing at all, don't expect them to play and don't whine asking server merges.

i never have asked for a server merges.........And if free players get free stuff that i have paid for then i want my money back simple's....agree tho that some things should be achievable or maybe they should hold some events for longer like spend so many balens and get clothes,mounts or whatever so non casher and light and medium can maybe save up to buy stuff.. i also like to cash on this game........^^^^^^^ and that dude posting hacks is frigging annoying its on every post
                                ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Working...
                                X