Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Gaja the crit slyph?/ not.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaja the crit slyph?/ not.

Ok I have a gaja (blue) that seems to crit less than my toon when Im not in slyph mode (WB and MPD). I find this strange seeing gaja increases crit chance. Its getting to the point that I think i will stop using gaja because it wont crit a large % of the time, usually its the delphlic that fails to crit 80% of the time..I mean the reason for the slyph is its big delphlic crit skill right?? So Im at a loss why when Im not in slyph mode that I crit 85% of the time...but as soon as i use gaja that drops to like 40%....Gaja the fake crit slyph..think i will try AQ and see if I have better crit % with her. Very disappointed in Gaja's performance because for me, gaja is lowering my crit chance..

If you're an archer, then yes you will have a lower crit chance in sylph mode because sylph skills don't improve crit chance. Otherwise you're just unlucky with crits. Also gaia increases crit chance only if you buy the passive: Master of Thunder, and the crit chance is increased every time you get hit and not by default.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
      If you're an archer, then yes you will have a lower crit chance in sylph mode because sylph skills don't improve crit chance. Otherwise you're just unlucky with crits. Also gaia increases crit chance only if you buy the passive: Master of Thunder, and the crit chance is increased every time you get hit and not by default.
      Ok thnx .

Comment

Just for you info, i swapped gaja for apollo in wb just now..why?? because i wasnt doing much more damage in slyph mode with gaja. Apollo critted 90% of the time to gaja's 40%. I rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
          Actually, the passive only has a 10% chance of proccing, it's not a perma buff. Gaia (note: i instead of j, the name isn't Gaja, it's Gaia, as in earth) isn't a crit improving sylph, it's a sylph that works well with players focusing on crit (given the passive already mentioned and the fact that it's skills have high %damage which all gets amplified tremendously with determination astral).

Comment

i use gaia in wb every 2 turns, i sometimes get evan 50 more k gold diference between when i use gaia and when i use knight skills. the crit damage in sylph mode its much more higher. for example the highest my uslahser hits its 99/100k crit hit, while with gaia on crits i get 100k+ everytime. my edd its doind somewere between 150/170k damage while with gaya delph i get between 220/340(max i got) hits

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
              Actually, the passive only has a 10% chance of proccing, it's not a perma buff. Gaia (note: i instead of j, the name isn't Gaja, it's Gaia, as in earth) isn't a crit improving sylph, it's a sylph that works well with players focusing on crit (given the passive already mentioned and the fact that it's skills have high %damage which all gets amplified tremendously with determination astral).
              Thx for the info, i guess the higher the possible damage that a slyph can do, actually lowers its chance of doing that damage. Higher chance of massive damage = lower chance to actually do it. The difference between crit and non crit damage is 90 - 100 k damage lost for me, thats alot to miss. Even with the added PATK from gaia..it wont make up for the high % of miss crits.

Comment

9/10 times i crit on WB w/ Gaia
                R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                Class : Archer
                Guild : •OneŽ•
                LvL : 80
                Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

the correct statement should be: gaia is crit oriented sylph definitely. every sylph has one "Master" passive skill which indicates what type(Specialty) it has

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                  Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                  Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Players can also have Gurdian astrals some make -5% per lvl to cance to reduce Crit.
                    Works even in Sylph Mode i was bored as hell get crit frome Gaia vs Gaia so i put my red lvl 7 MDEF gem into Gurdian and not its not alot some crit one me.
                    Character - Taggen
                    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                    X