Gaja the crit slyph?/ not.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaja the crit slyph?/ not.

Ok I have a gaja (blue) that seems to crit less than my toon when Im not in slyph mode (WB and MPD). I find this strange seeing gaja increases crit chance. Its getting to the point that I think i will stop using gaja because it wont crit a large % of the time, usually its the delphlic that fails to crit 80% of the time..I mean the reason for the slyph is its big delphlic crit skill right?? So Im at a loss why when Im not in slyph mode that I crit 85% of the time...but as soon as i use gaja that drops to like 40%....Gaja the fake crit slyph..think i will try AQ and see if I have better crit % with her. Very disappointed in Gaja's performance because for me, gaja is lowering my crit chance..

If you're an archer, then yes you will have a lower crit chance in sylph mode because sylph skills don't improve crit chance. Otherwise you're just unlucky with crits. Also gaia increases crit chance only if you buy the passive: Master of Thunder, and the crit chance is increased every time you get hit and not by default.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
      If you're an archer, then yes you will have a lower crit chance in sylph mode because sylph skills don't improve crit chance. Otherwise you're just unlucky with crits. Also gaia increases crit chance only if you buy the passive: Master of Thunder, and the crit chance is increased every time you get hit and not by default.
      Ok thnx .

Comment

Just for you info, i swapped gaja for apollo in wb just now..why?? because i wasnt doing much more damage in slyph mode with gaja. Apollo critted 90% of the time to gaja's 40%. I rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
          Actually, the passive only has a 10% chance of proccing, it's not a perma buff. Gaia (note: i instead of j, the name isn't Gaja, it's Gaia, as in earth) isn't a crit improving sylph, it's a sylph that works well with players focusing on crit (given the passive already mentioned and the fact that it's skills have high %damage which all gets amplified tremendously with determination astral).

Comment

i use gaia in wb every 2 turns, i sometimes get evan 50 more k gold diference between when i use gaia and when i use knight skills. the crit damage in sylph mode its much more higher. for example the highest my uslahser hits its 99/100k crit hit, while with gaia on crits i get 100k+ everytime. my edd its doind somewere between 150/170k damage while with gaya delph i get between 220/340(max i got) hits

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
              Actually, the passive only has a 10% chance of proccing, it's not a perma buff. Gaia (note: i instead of j, the name isn't Gaja, it's Gaia, as in earth) isn't a crit improving sylph, it's a sylph that works well with players focusing on crit (given the passive already mentioned and the fact that it's skills have high %damage which all gets amplified tremendously with determination astral).
              Thx for the info, i guess the higher the possible damage that a slyph can do, actually lowers its chance of doing that damage. Higher chance of massive damage = lower chance to actually do it. The difference between crit and non crit damage is 90 - 100 k damage lost for me, thats alot to miss. Even with the added PATK from gaia..it wont make up for the high % of miss crits.

Comment

9/10 times i crit on WB w/ Gaia
                R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                Class : Archer
                Guild : •OneŽ•
                LvL : 80
                Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

the correct statement should be: gaia is crit oriented sylph definitely. every sylph has one "Master" passive skill which indicates what type(Specialty) it has

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                  Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                  Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Players can also have Gurdian astrals some make -5% per lvl to cance to reduce Crit.
                    Works even in Sylph Mode i was bored as hell get crit frome Gaia vs Gaia so i put my red lvl 7 MDEF gem into Gurdian and not its not alot some crit one me.
                    Character - Taggen
                    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                    X