Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

east servers tok nm...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• east servers tok nm...

ok by compleate fluke we beat hard mode lst night ( lvl 68 without lvl 60 legendarys (whole group) so we thought why not try nm as the roumers say people are naked in there and why not esay xp.....

how wrong was we lol first atack from mage aoe hiting us all for 75k, is a shame we wasnt able to do it as being able to farm tok nm would of been great to help lvl stun up etc but atleast we are ready for the grind of tok nm when we are geared

Dont forgot is can be diffrens beetween the U.S and Europa etc.

Just check Strenght Rank list after press Cross-side and check top 4 players if them are geared or not.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

yesterday SInner was dressed and the other 3 were naked.
      here is a tip to avoid such thing , always check Player Strenght Rankings > Cross Server ( for tok nm you need to check top 1~4) , if you see them without gear then its your chance to do it , if you see them dressed then run for you life
      " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
        yesterday SInner was dressed and the other 3 were naked.
        here is a tip to avoid such thing , always check Player Strenght Rankings > Cross Server ( for tok nm you need to check top 1~4) , if you see them without gear then its your chance to do it , if you see them dressed then run for you life
        ty for this will check when posible will give my tiny group of 4 a huge advantage over the rest of the server for gearing up and stun lvvl etc

Comment

99.9% of the time unless there is a maintenance the night before US East top 4 are stripped. Sinner usually just dumps his gear before he logs off so he's not even in the picture. My guess is he had a scheduling conflict.
          Patryn
          Twisted
          S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
          "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

I forgot to mention , we will have maintenance tomorrow 3 am , so if you want to do tok nm tomorrow , better you wake up before 7 am (time when rest/load new info ) and do it as fast as you can, otherwise you wont be able to do it

Comment

3 out of 4 naked just jacko needed to strip lol

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
                3 out of 4 naked just jacko needed to strip lol
                Jacko normally does, but hasn't for the last 3 days, not sure what's up.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                  Jacko normally does, but hasn't for the last 3 days, not sure what's up.

hes not posting new things there too http://jackos24-wartune.blogspot.com
                  Maybe hes sick , hospitalized , without net or dead

Comment

He was supposed to do a 48h stream before the weekend but never got around to it either. Hope he's alright. He said his girl was coming in this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                    X