Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

More way runes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More way runes

Many players has lag and bug problems with tank battles which makes them unable to win because they can't even move and act during the battles. If you are not willing to fix it (as it seems from the ticket replys) give us more non cashier way to get runes. It realy sucks to having only one type of runes after so many tank battles and quite unfair while we want to do aganist it, but we can't. We just sit and watch how get our, but kicked. So we need a less bugged, less laggy way of getting runes. (i did all the advised stuff aganist lag and only see that thing under tank battles so don't even try with dose "mestermind" reply's - clear cache, switch out effects, disable stuffs, change browser....it's all the same. Tank battle sucks.)
    Last edited by KyraSamyl; 03-09-2014, 12:53 AM.

Did you try buying a new PC?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Did you try buying a new PC?
      The problem only comes when i play tank battles, only 21:30-21:00 (in the time when everyone in this freakin timezone likes to play) and not only for me. Everyting else works without any lag. Don't make scream. WHY THE HELL PEOPLE LIKE YOU EVER LEARNED TO WRITE IF YOU ARE TOO LAZY TO READ.

As i have seen, if i play between 10:00-10:30, i don't have any lag in the whole fight, but people usualy go to work, school.....etc. in this timeperiod, during weekdays. So they can't afford themself to stay at home and play. And in the high times (20:00-22:00 - tank, bg, amethyst time), every little cubehead from the same or similar time zones starts to play and the game itself starts to lag and sometimes the server even drops you out and don't lets you back. R2 admited the game has bugs, the servers are unstables cuz they start new one and upgrade patches, deal with it.
      Last edited by KyraSamyl; 03-09-2014, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KyraSamyl View Post
        The problem only comes when i play tank battles and not only for me. Everyting else works without any lag. Don't make scream. WHY THE HELL PEOPLE LIKE YOU EVER LEARNED TO WRITE IF YOU ARE TOO LAZY TO READ.
        A new pc will ensure you get no lags in tanks.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          A new pc will ensure you get no lags in tanks.
          yea, cuz thousand of players will disappear if i buy a new one. Don't be ridiculous, thats a browser game.i tried 3d games on pc and they still go better than this. Buy a pc for 2000 euro to be able play a BROWSER game?

Comment

Originally posted by KyraSamyl View Post
            yea, cuz thousand of players will disappear if i buy a new one. Don't be ridiculous, thats a browser game.i tried 3d games on pc and they still go better than this. Buy a pc for 2000 euro to be able play a BROWSER game?
            oh you'd be surprised on how many resource hogged by a flash browser game. Check your task manager when it is lagging, and see how many % of cpu used by your browser / flash plugin.
            anyway, you dont really need a new pc, just a 4gb ram will do. Of course, a better internet connection would help a lot.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
            X