Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How your Hades is faring vs Apollos in Sylph Arena?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How your Hades is faring vs Apollos in Sylph Arena?

Hi guys,

I'm trying to get a sense of how effective a Hades could be in my Sylph Arena team, and how much it would be worth it to invest in its BR for this purpose.

Can you give me some examples of your Sylph Arena team (with Sylph BR) and the opponent team, and how adding Hades has changed the battle outcome?

Thanks a million!

Firstly hades will have a decent br so definately helps in sylph arena BUT most players have built up there apollo and hades is useless vs them unless you put big $$ into sepulum and getting hades to catch up with apollo.

A guy on my server has a purple hades n my purple apollo kills him with 1 hit thats a lv 80 purple hades. Basically its all about the sepulum n mahra you are willing to throw into hades. Otherwise he is not worth it and the drop rate r2 has put on him is rediculous.

if you reach 480 clover dont waste it on hades lol. If you get hades from a box then build it up.

Athena mentioned on another post the ideal sylph team would probably be apollo,hades and either gaia or aqueen.
    I think 2xapollo 1x hades will pretty much rule sylph arena but like i said its all about the $$ and how much sepulum n mahra you are willing to throw at sylphs.
    Last edited by Altheya22; 03-09-2014, 06:00 AM.

Comment

I already have a hades, got it very early from a box. I had a lot of plans for it, but as I thought more and more about it, I developed doubts about it.

As a knight this Hades will probably be useful for me mainly in Sylph arena, and as you wrote that would require major $$.
      Alternatively I could use this sepulcrum in my main apollo to make it even stronger.

Comment

look his pasives and bleed skills when it addded
        -West Coast S115

Comment

i saved my 1200 Specu.. still confued where to put, Iris , Gaia , Pan or AQ all are level 70+ 2 star blue
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
            i saved my 1200 Specu.. still confued where to put, Iris , Gaia , Pan or AQ all are level 70+ 2 star blue
            I would go Gaia, preaty usefull for WB, spire, and WC. Great crits and huge dmg.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
              Pan, definately!

Comment

funny you say that... I saw a purple pan in cross server arena. I was shocked.

Comment

I dont have a lot of experience with sylphs, in fact very little experience, but I am just a little confused why everybody says Pan is so bad. I know Gaia is the best in terms of damage dealt, and Iris healing, but why is AQ so much better than Pan? I also heard some players say Pan would do well against Gaia. If that is the case, then Pan is not so bad?

I am non-casher, so I go with Gaia, Iris, and AQ, but only because I have been told so, to pick AQ over Pan, but still not sure why is that so...

Comment

Originally posted by fubitz View Post
                    Probably a mage that invested heavily in it for Class Wars when it was the only physical attack sylph.
                    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                    [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                      Probably a mage that invested heavily in it for Class Wars when it was the only physical attack sylph.
                      << seen a knight with 3 star purple pan in BG
                      The lolz

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
                        I dont have a lot of experience with sylphs, in fact very little experience, but I am just a little confused why everybody says Pan is so bad. I know Gaia is the best in terms of damage dealt, and Iris healing, but why is AQ so much better than Pan? I also heard some players say Pan would do well against Gaia. If that is the case, then Pan is not so bad?

I am non-casher, so I go with Gaia, Iris, and AQ, but only because I have been told so, to pick AQ over Pan, but still not sure why is that so...
                        Just look at what Pan boosts (HP) and his skills (weak AOE + damage reduction).

Most people prefer attack boost & damage so they can kill the opponents asap, and Amazon Queen gives you that.

Mages should even choose Amazon Queen over Hades in Class Wars.
                        Last edited by ZSleepingDragonZ; 03-09-2014, 07:50 PM.

Comment

hades have sinister rot skill that do 74% hp damage for 3 rounds let say u take over ur opponent troops then transform and booooom use the skill if he got iris he could take it and heal up but not for long u use other skill he is dead

Comment

Originally posted by fubitz View Post
                            Snow of Kabam 19 has one, I think she just wants it for medusa because it looks pretty.

Comment

whel i put my hades in arena replace pan .. i was pos. 50+ with pan no chance higher.. with hades i go to position 20+.. its greate work for me ty r2 for hades
                              we're the midle children of history ....
                              no purpose or place.
                              we have no great war,
                              no great depression.
                              our great war is a spiritual war
                              our great depression is our lives.

Comment

Working...
                              X