Guys,your time change FAILED badly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys,your time change FAILED badly

I just logged in after this maintenance and server reset and i see that "I" already did 4-5 daily quests(they are green but i cant collect the rewards or vip tokens), the login bonus didnt reset, the amethyst bonus didnt reset, online rewards-nope....card hunter=yes, jewel hunt=yes
    Server: Kabam 17
    Player name: Dwarf
    Player level: 80
    Player class: Knight
    Honor title: Imperial Mythic Something
    Battle rating: 615k
    Guild name: LoonyToons

And a few other things you'll probably notice later...

They are aware of the issue and will look into it.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

yeah,, i loged in and couldn't click my quest that already finished, well hope they will fix it soon
      I Don't give a damn about what other people do, they enjoy their life and SO DO I
      Don't you complain about something you don't have only because others have it !!!
      IF u want to CRITIZE other peoples, then you HAVE TO ACCEPT when other peoples critized yourself
      IF NOT, STOP COMPLAINING ARROUND AND SHUT THE HELL UP
      Please, enjoy your life before you are DEAD, because we live only ONCE !!!

ZeraTul - S13

Comment

The same problem - no rewards... no hot events

Comment

it shows login bonus, aymesty mines, mpd, tok, spire already done..........dafuq?
          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Did you really expect the game without any bug after every maintenance?
            You made my day
            Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
              Did you really expect the game without any bug after every maintenance?
              You made my day
              THIS.
              if you played this game for at least 3 months, you should known that there are new bugs that always come after a maintenance.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

correct, we have to always expect another bug after maintenance, that's a prize R2 gave to their players.
                new bug after each maintenance, shows how great they are..

Comment

card hunter reset at midnight you dope lol

Comment

anyway, let's just wait until 6.00 server time. maybe those bugs will fix itself.
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

yup, things working normally now.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        yup, things working normally now.
                        Thanks for confirming that!
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                        X