St. Patric Day Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Patric Day Event

How this event going on, hoping there will be a soul // mount event. not like chocolet event hope they will give clover to us.and will get a free apollo which neded for a poor and week archer. and 2nd couse for hoping is that now all cashers have apollo so its now chance for us(free ply) a get one apollo.hoping best
    ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
    when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

No thank you. I don't want to deal with multiple Hades yet.
    Character Name: hove
    Class: Knight
    Level: 74
    Battle Rating: 109k
    Honor Rank: Lord Divine
    Server: Aeria S4

Comment

i need apollo not heads
      ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
      when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

if they will be giving clower up in a unlimmed event i bet they will change the rewards for 1 so u need too much sc or whip's to get the hades...

Comment

u don't need apollo =_= Archers need Gaia XD Apollo is useless if you can't cash. Apollo only good for Arena which if you don't cash its still useless. Save all ur seps and mahras for Gaia instead. Its cheaper and better. Good for spire, necro, dungeons, cata and new events in future patches where u fight bosses in teams of 4 players which is similar to necropolis where if you don't have high dmg, you can forget about getting materials required for god cast of equipments to give extra stats.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

free play? huh? aren't there alr 4 free sylphs?
            SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
            IGN: Kimwong
            CLASS: Knight
            PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
            BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
            Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
              free play? huh? aren't there alr 4 free sylphs?
              That's why I said free players are always greedy to get free stuff which are meant for paying customers =P if everything can be gotten for free, there will be no reason for ppl to pay in this game. If no reason to pay = no income for R2 and hence situations like this will never happen unless R2 made a mistake or their tech staff went n violate the lease contract and edit the events to include free stuff for us.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                That's why I said free players are always greedy to get free stuff which are meant for paying customers =P if everything can be gotten for free, there will be no reason for ppl to pay in this game. If no reason to pay = no income for R2 and hence situations like this will never happen unless R2 made a mistake or their tech staff went n violate the lease contract and edit the events to include free stuff for us.
                hey look someone with a hint of intelligence, don't see that everyday
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

+ 1k at baku

its 100% necessary that there are items only for cashers. This is a business and R2 needs to make money. No money, no game. And I like this game a lot. So I hope there are ALWAYS items only available paying for them. And I hope ALWAYS the cashers have an edge against non-cashers. In this way, there will be profit for R2 and wartune will continue existing forever

That said, I am non-casher (or a very very moderate one, I just cashed for level 1 wings hehe), so perfect game for both cashers and non-cashers IMO. If you want to be the strongest, cash. If you just want to slowly make your path and grow you BR, dont cash and just enjoy the free options of the game (which are huge)

Comment

I am a light casher (monthly spent <500 balens), I also agree that cashers should have advantage on non-cashers/light-cashers, for example apollo sylph, at first they are balen only (or either your are very lucky with the free boxes), but after some time they are avaliable for non-cashers with 12K SC event (if you again complain I don't have so much SC, then keep complaining, no one care)

I am happy with these unlimited events especially giving quest items, but again, that's not a duty of r2 to provide free stuff for non-cashers, the one who said need balance between heavy cashers and non-cashers are totally unreasonable
                    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                    IGN: Kimwong
                    CLASS: Knight
                    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

u forget this is a free to play game. I dont see why normal player should not be able to get same items in free to play game. Cashers still have enough advantage in evrything and that wont change if free player get the same sylph.

Comment

I'm a paying customer and I can't afford a Hades, I just like new toys to play with tooo .....
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
                          u forget this is a free to play game. I dont see why normal player should not be able to get same items in free to play game. Cashers still have enough advantage in evrything and that wont change if free player get the same sylph.
                          you sir are stupid
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

@Brutal_Hobo, No he is not. There are many "pay to win" games out there where all free to play can get any item that people that pay can obtain. This is not the case for wartune though, where there are some items that non-cashers simply can not obtain (unless they make unlimited events which give event items). Those games rely on fast updates with increasing updates and high-frequency events/patches so that when free players have caught up, the cashers get even more ahead. Not like in wartune where 1 patch is broken down to 4 and then spread over 4 months.
                            Character Name: hove
                            Class: Knight
                            Level: 74
                            Battle Rating: 109k
                            Honor Rank: Lord Divine
                            Server: Aeria S4

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
                              ermm...no. This is not a pure free to play game. If it was, there wouldn't be cash items. The fact there are stuff only available for cash means its not a free to play game and that being said, there will always be contents only available to ppl who pay to unlock it. The free players will not have access to those items until they convert to a paying customer.

Its not that I'm against free players getting stuff but I just find making countless threads to moan to R2 about not getting free stuff when they've actually given u guys alot of stuff that used to be for cashers only is a bit annoying. You should also think about all the ppl who paid alot of $$$ to get the things they have. If R2 now gives those same things out for free how would they feel? Lets say if you bought a Ferrari Enzo for millions of dollars and months later, Ferrari decides to give away some Enzos for free. How would you feel then?

Sometimes, you just need to think about others as well instead of just being all about you. Maybe then, you'll understand why things are the way they are and not be angry all the time which actually makes your blood pressure go up just over a game and risk having high blood pressure. Really...it isn't worth your health to moan about this game =P Just find a new one to entertain yourself if things aren't going the way you want them to in this game.

Comment

Working...
                              X