• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want kyanites come back to sc events
    -West Coast S115

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
      u forget this is a free to play game. I dont see why normal player should not be able to get same items in free to play game. Cashers still have enough advantage in evrything and that wont change if free player get the same sylph.
      i think free to play implies, you dont need to pay a monthly rent/buy the game to play it, rather than assuming that the devs. work for free and company don't need profits.
      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

u forget this is a free to play game. I dont see why normal player should not be able to get same items in free to play game. Cashers still have enough advantage in evrything and that wont change if free player get the same sylph.
        free to play is not free to win.

Free to play means you can play but it didn't say you can win.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

All items should be available for every players. Cashers should just be able to get em early and dominate with them, but after a while everyone should be able to enjoy every bit of the game. No free player wants or can be on par with cashers, but after all we play the same game aint we?
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
            All items should be available for every players. Cashers should just be able to get em early and dominate with them, but after a while everyone should be able to enjoy every bit of the game. No free player wants or can be on par with cashers, but after all we play the same game aint we?
            no thanks if you want it pay for it

Comment

free to play game doesnt mean you have access to everything if you want the things people have to buy do the same

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                ermm...no. This is not a pure free to play game. If it was, there wouldn't be cash items. The fact there are stuff only available for cash means its not a free to play game and that being said, there will always be contents only available to ppl who pay to unlock it. The free players will not have access to those items until they convert to a paying customer.

Its not that I'm against free players getting stuff but I just find making countless threads to moan to R2 about not getting free stuff when they've actually given u guys alot of stuff that used to be for cashers only is a bit annoying. You should also think about all the ppl who paid alot of $$$ to get the things they have. If R2 now gives those same things out for free how would they feel? Lets say if you bought a Ferrari Enzo for millions of dollars and months later, Ferrari decides to give away some Enzos for free. How would you feel then?

Sometimes, you just need to think about others as well instead of just being all about you. Maybe then, you'll understand why things are the way they are and not be angry all the time which actually makes your blood pressure go up just over a game and risk having high blood pressure. Really...it isn't worth your health to moan about this game =P Just find a new one to entertain yourself if things aren't going the way you want them to in this game.
                a free to play game does not mean there cant be any item shop with cash items. Evry free to play game have item shop evryone know it. Dont stop making up all this **** just cause u a hard casher and dont want other player get the same stuff. I cash to but this game is going more and more in the direction that u only can get stronger through cash. U might as well throw ur money out the window or burn it and have same much from it. Where is the fun playing a game if u know u can only win fight cause u cashed more. Of course evryone should be able to cash as much as he likes but the prizes in this game are totally overprized for a browser game and evryone knows it.

Besides that why u so aggressive i did not make this thread i just replied to the posts lol.
                Last edited by R226935530; 03-11-2014, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                  you sir are stupid
                  wow r2 employee come here and tell me im stupid uh oh very professional. Explain urself before making more useless posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                    no thanks if you want it pay for it
                    use your brain instead being busy looking like an ***. In every business nothing stays the same, new stuff comes, old ones value goes down and goes on sale. As i wrote before, no free player wants to get the new toys the moment they come out, they are for the people willing to spend to be trendy, like everything in life. But i see no harm making old content available for everyone. A free player will still be way weaker than a casher no matter what, but denying him content is basically pushing him away from the game.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                      use your brain instead being busy looking like an ***. In every business nothing stays the same, new stuff comes, old ones value goes down and goes on sale. As i wrote before, no free player wants to get the new toys the moment they come out, they are for the people willing to spend to be trendy, like everything in life. But i see no harm making old content available for everyone. A free player will still be way weaker than a casher no matter what, but denying him content is basically pushing him away from the game.
                      value goes down doesnt mean free you must be new, also if you want the content pay for it like everyone else

Comment

value goes down doesnt mean free you must be new, also if you want the content pay for it like everyone else
                        if i am new here you can see from my joining date, and i also do cash, but i am also reasonable, while you just look like a butthurt kid. And again where is the problem free players to get Apollo for example 4-5 months after it came out?

Comment

why are u defending cashers so much. Games with a monthly subscription normally cost alot less then free 2 play games. Cause free2play games always have a itemshop where u can spend 1000 of dollar to become stronger. But wartune have both u can subscribe for vip what actually dont give u really much. Seeing most mmorpgs for example with monthly subscription the rest of the content is free and they dont have a itemshop. But in wartune u can spend not just 10000dollar but u can spend 100000dollar like zebq and still not reach max equipment or stats cause they just will add new content where u again need to spend 1000 and 1000 of dollar. Normally u have to play a game to become better but in wartune all u need is cash. Why do i play this game? The answer is simple because i like it. But i dont like the how the company behind this keep the game not even improving bugs or lagg or anything just making it pay2win more each day. Yes there have been countless threads on this but we just have to see it the way it is. And if u really think u should only be able to get stronger through cashing then something is seriously wrong with u. And at a certain point eather u need 5 years to gain 2k br in this game or u cash 1000 and 1000 of dollar to get stronger. This has nothing to do with a game and u can hardly call it playing.

And pls dont answer now with quit if u dont like it and so on. I do cash myself but not in this unreal dimensions like alot of pepole do. What i atleast expect is a good support and bugfixes, lagfixes etc. but we are getting none of it till now.

Comment

Again complain-fest

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                              Again complain-fest
                              well not all try to do as if they are pleased with the game when they are not

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                                well not all try to do as if they are pleased with the game when they are not
                                yep thats how it is. + 1kk

Comment

Working...
                                X