can anyone help and explane how to go in tok hard and finish it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone help and explane how to go in tok hard and finish it

can u pls explane me about naked players n how i play at the writhe time. coz i am confuzed
    we're the midle children of history ....
    no purpose or place.
    we have no great war,
    no great depression.
    our great war is a spiritual war
    our great depression is our lives.

You need someone OP in your party to finish it, someone in the top 20-30 of cross server rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by BaneLenta View Post
      can u pls explane me about naked players n how i play at the writhe time. coz i am confuzed
      see when all are naked and have no pets. with then you may clear hard. realsteel and caveman are not usually naked so

Comment

To be honest my team composed by
        Archer 114k br
        Archer 104k br
        Mage 115k br
        Mage 100k br

Cannot even clear stage 4 and we struggle with stage 3 if they all are fully dressed (R2 servers, east coast).
        Last edited by MSEngel; 03-10-2014, 08:14 AM. Reason: fixed word.
        East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
          To be honesy my team composed by
          Archer 114k br
          Archer 104k br
          Mage 115k br
          Mage 100k br

Cannot even clear stage 4 and we struggle with stage 3 if they all are fully dressed (R2 servers, east coast).
          As I said, you need someone in the top 20 of cross server rankings to finish it, for east coast, itll be 147k BR

Comment

cleared it fairly last week when 3 out of 4 was naked with
            96k br
            79kbr
            60kbr
            66kbr
            now clearing tok nm ( when posible)

Comment

Originally posted by BaneLenta View Post
              There's nothing to be confused about. Simply just cash more, cash to the point that 5 stages are child's play to you.

Comment

you just check the x server rankings of player strengths. Top 4 players will be the ones you face in TOK NM, TOK Hard will be no. 5 - 8 and so on. The rankings are updated at 7am server time daily. As for the BR of the shadows, it's a % of the stats you see in the ranking board depending on which TOK difficulty you're doing. So if those players stripped at the right time, they'll appear naked in the rankings, but have "unexplainable" BR to be at that ranking and still be naked due to the timing of when data is collected to determine the setup of each day's TOK. When you see that majority of the players in the difficulty you wish to attempt are naked, you can form the right team to clear it. Note that before 7am server time, the TOK shadows will still have the stats of the previous day's data after 7am server time. If you happen to do TOK at lets say 6:55am and it drags past 7am server time, it'll update for your next lv guardian so if you're unlucky, you may have started out against a naked tok shadow team and end up fighting a fully geared tok shadow team if someone didn't strip that day. Best if you clear tok as early as possible.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                X