How to get Mahra without Cashing ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BawlsofSteel View Post
    Very well put i'm happy with all the extra stuff we have gotten in the past couple of months and I to got my 1 star purple apollo through these events
    How about the people who didnt get that hmm? lower lvls on new servers? how can they compete with you who got it all free via some events? pay 10k USD? that will never hapen or just in extremly rare cases. So most will quit out of frustration seeing they have 0 chance to compete in CW or high lvl BG.

Either they put events back and alow others to cach up or twick the ones who benefit from there mistake of giving to many freebys

Comment

Originally posted by Farsergall View Post
      How about the people who didnt get that hmm? lower lvls on new servers? how can they compete with you who got it all free via some events? pay 10k USD? that will never hapen or just in extremly rare cases. So most will quit out of frustration seeing they have 0 chance to compete in CW or high lvl BG.

Either they put events back and alow others to cach up or twick the ones who benefit from there mistake of giving to many freebys
      Sounds like you feel things aren't fair for the newer players. I would argue the exact same point for the older players. You think it's fair for the players that have logged on day in and day out to scrape out every little advantage they can, and then have free players that sign up 2 months ago on new servers manage to become competitive in the very top tier of pvp (cw)? As for high level BG, that's determined oftentimes by HS, which just comes down to grinding out exp and a little money and throwing it into talents. A new player simply won't be able to match that exp differential regardless. You want new, free players to be competitive in high level bg even after being stunned for 3 turns? Keep dreaming lol.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
        Sounds like you feel things aren't fair for the newer players. I would argue the exact same point for the older players. You think it's fair for the players that have logged on day in and day out to scrape out every little advantage they can, and then have free players that sign up 2 months ago on new servers manage to become competitive in the very top tier of pvp (cw)? As for high level BG, that's determined oftentimes by HS, which just comes down to grinding out exp and a little money and throwing it into talents. A new player simply won't be able to match that exp differential regardless. You want new, free players to be competitive in high level bg even after being stunned for 3 turns? Keep dreaming lol.

id use that same argumement against that same arguement....u think those players enjoy having no competition?...what do they even get from playing now?...

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          I don't mind having unlimited events, but I hope they will increase the stack size soon. Having 3 full pages + vault is not enough space to store items.....especially when things like gems and SC and whips occupy more than 1 page alone...
          Try opening that on a new server with bound balens and see how long it takes you.
          Im lucky we still had vouchers for few months when i started so i could open a few rolls, players on the new servers have to play with less than a page.
          SlyDevil | s374

Comment

I am a new player, and I agree that both cashers and old players must have an edge against new players. After I have played 1 year (now only 2 months), I would hate having new non-casher players as strong as me. I would like to have an edge if I have played several months more

However, the only INCREDIBLY BIG DISADVANTAGE is the impossibility to unlock new space in the inventory without paying huge amounts of cash. Thats not fair and is my main concern at the moment. I have to be spending items over and over because I cant pay 1k-2k or more balens just to open 2-3 rows of space. R2 should really fix that, and then I think it would be just patient to get whenever you want to get. But new players now have a lot of problem saving items, just because we cannot (and should not, imo) pay a lot of balens just to save 5-10 more items

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
              Meh, I don't care much for what people say .

I've never dropped a single balen on Mahra or Sepulcrum, and based on past events I've managed to get both my Apollo and Amazon Queen to 1-Star Purple, my Iris to 4-Star Blue, and my Pan, Gaia and Hades to 2-Star Blue. Might it be slower now? Sure. Will there eventually be another exchange event where one can get Mahra / Sepulcrum - yes, it just may not be very soon.

What's hurt R2's profits the most is ToK structure. They made NM impossible based on their scaling difficulty algorithm, so players responded by stripping. Now, a month of "free" ToK NM is netting players like 7000+ Soul Crystals, not to mention tons of Insignia and a decent Runestone yield. Had they fixed ToK power scaling to be a consistent BR with player's class abilities and likeness, only groups of top players would be able to clear it (as it should be) and you wouldn't have one L80 w/ 140k+ BR taking along 3 L50-L69 players with sub-100k BRs and clearing it with minimal effort. But, that's just what they got - camping L64s & L69s that have or are approaching 50+ Soul Engraving levels without dropping a dime on SC in shop. Add in unlimited SC events that yield Whips, and these players are also sitting on L3 Stables w/o dropping a dime on whips. I just got L4 Stables in the last event, and I still had 2 stacks of Whips left over - and have never spent on whips.

So while I'm bummed that we're not getting unlimited exchange for event items right now, it really doesn't bother me because I'm WAY ahead of where I thought I'd be before these unlimited events popped up in December & January. I'll just keep biding my time until there's another.
              nicely said, +100 to this

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                Meh, I don't care much for what people say .

I've never dropped a single balen on Mahra or Sepulcrum, and based on past events I've managed to get both my Apollo and Amazon Queen to 1-Star Purple, my Iris to 4-Star Blue, and my Pan, Gaia and Hades to 2-Star Blue. Might it be slower now? Sure. Will there eventually be another exchange event where one can get Mahra / Sepulcrum - yes, it just may not be very soon.

What's hurt R2's profits the most is ToK structure. They made NM impossible based on their scaling difficulty algorithm, so players responded by stripping. Now, a month of "free" ToK NM is netting players like 7000+ Soul Crystals, not to mention tons of Insignia and a decent Runestone yield. Had they fixed ToK power scaling to be a consistent BR with player's class abilities and likeness, only groups of top players would be able to clear it (as it should be) and you wouldn't have one L80 w/ 140k+ BR taking along 3 L50-L69 players with sub-100k BRs and clearing it with minimal effort. But, that's just what they got - camping L64s & L69s that have or are approaching 50+ Soul Engraving levels without dropping a dime on SC in shop. Add in unlimited SC events that yield Whips, and these players are also sitting on L3 Stables w/o dropping a dime on whips. I just got L4 Stables in the last event, and I still had 2 stacks of Whips left over - and have never spent on whips.

So while I'm bummed that we're not getting unlimited exchange for event items right now, it really doesn't bother me because I'm WAY ahead of where I thought I'd be before these unlimited events popped up in December & January. I'll just keep biding my time until there's another.
                Woow, that's impressive. I haven't spent a single balen to get mahra and could barely afford to get enough mahra for 1 purple sylph. I only regret, I spent some mahra on Apollo and ended up with no purple sylph at all.
                Also, we very rarely clear ToK NM with my 105k+ (120k+ on WC and pots) team.

Comment

colect S C and M W
                  we're the midle children of history ....
                  no purpose or place.
                  we have no great war,
                  no great depression.
                  our great war is a spiritual war
                  our great depression is our lives.

Comment

No more SC / Whip events will be giving event items anymore, so non-cashers will get 40-80 MAX mahra per month if they do every single part of the event. Sorry to say but it is a cashers paradise only.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                      No more SC / Whip events will be giving event items anymore, so non-cashers will get 40-80 MAX mahra per month if they do every single part of the event. Sorry to say but it is a cashers paradise only.
                      well until few months ago we didnt have these kind of events and they may do a sudden come back like magic pot :/

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                        Woow, that's impressive. I haven't spent a single balen to get mahra and could barely afford to get enough mahra for 1 purple sylph. I only regret, I spent some mahra on Apollo and ended up with no purple sylph at all.
                        Also, we very rarely clear ToK NM with my 105k+ (120k+ on WC and pots) team.
                        Same here, I always maximized optimized my SC / whip exchange for mahra and still got only a purple apollo, a 4-star blue gaia. I think when he says he didn't spend balen on Mahra, he means he did the 1000 USD recharge and got 1950 mahra for free
                        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

there will be clowers for s c in this event w8 and see ...
                          we're the midle children of history ....
                          no purpose or place.
                          we have no great war,
                          no great depression.
                          our great war is a spiritual war
                          our great depression is our lives.

Comment

Originally posted by BaneLenta View Post
                            there will be clowers for s c in this event w8 and see ...
                            source is?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                              source is?
                              Magic ball

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

and ppl will be raging cause the these false hopes u guys r posting when the actual event doesn't have it =P Just go troll the PCity Mods and admins instead until they give in and let us have the rewards.
                                IGN: Athena
                                Guild: Warriors
                                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                                Class: Archer
                                Difficulty Level: Noob
                                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                                X