Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How to get Mahra without Cashing ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get Mahra without Cashing ?

Now the we don't have any event exchange for the event token in Whips or SC event. How people will get Mahra ?
    Only max one can get is like 40 or 80 Per month from the event exchange ie. 30 xyz stuff for 40 Mahra . (only if he manage to collect 80 xyz stuff)
    Guess the Pink Sylph will denote the Cashers now !
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    People keep calling me a f.... casher in bg for having a 1 purple star sylph , however everyone who saved whips and souls properly could have had it until now. But yes , if they dont give us event items anymore we wont really be able to upgrade sylphs anymore. My sylph shall remain a long time to 1 star purple

Comment

pink ssylph? thats new

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
        Now the we don't have any event exchange for the event token in Whips or SC event. How people will get Mahra ?
        Only max one can get is like 40 or 80 Per month from the event exchange ie. 30 xyz stuff for 40 Mahra . (only if he manage to collect 80 xyz stuff)
        You say pink sylph which is non existent but your font is in purple colour. Lol

Comment

don't know why adding so many colours...>_>

but how you know we won't have whip/sc event giving quest tiem? just happened once can't make the conclusion
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
            don't know why adding so many colours...>_>

but how you know we won't have whip/sc event giving quest tiem? just happened once can't make the conclusion
            Read the forums. Proficient city's Elite club member's don't want it to happen.

about the colors. its a free world one can express however and whenever he/she can
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
              You say pink sylph which is non existent but your font is in purple colour. Lol
              :P hahahaha

Comment

well tbh i was waiting for the dark sylph then i was about to decide that whom i gonna build up.but no bulk mahra now

Comment

just wait and see. It also was very very hard get whips and fate stone a few month ago now very easy. Im sure they wanna get as much as possible now from the cashers and later will be easier for others to upgrade there sylphs to

Comment

Future the sylph arena will give Mahra and sylph skills I believe I've read..

Now they are milking cashers on Mahra, later it will be on sepilcrum.

Comment

march event started on 5-3-2014{~1 week), it was assumed that there will be no unlimited event reward 1-3-2014(mount event)[~10days**, its old news, and most people are over it.
                      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
                        march event started on 5-3-2014{~1 week), it was assumed that there will be no unlimited event reward 1-3-2014(mount event)[~10days**, its old news, and most people are over it.
                        ..i think not..some are over it...most are not

Comment

Meh, I don't care much for what people say .

I've never dropped a single balen on Mahra or Sepulcrum, and based on past events I've managed to get both my Apollo and Amazon Queen to 1-Star Purple, my Iris to 4-Star Blue, and my Pan, Gaia and Hades to 2-Star Blue. Might it be slower now? Sure. Will there eventually be another exchange event where one can get Mahra / Sepulcrum - yes, it just may not be very soon.

What's hurt R2's profits the most is ToK structure. They made NM impossible based on their scaling difficulty algorithm, so players responded by stripping. Now, a month of "free" ToK NM is netting players like 7000+ Soul Crystals, not to mention tons of Insignia and a decent Runestone yield. Had they fixed ToK power scaling to be a consistent BR with player's class abilities and likeness, only groups of top players would be able to clear it (as it should be) and you wouldn't have one L80 w/ 140k+ BR taking along 3 L50-L69 players with sub-100k BRs and clearing it with minimal effort. But, that's just what they got - camping L64s & L69s that have or are approaching 50+ Soul Engraving levels without dropping a dime on SC in shop. Add in unlimited SC events that yield Whips, and these players are also sitting on L3 Stables w/o dropping a dime on whips. I just got L4 Stables in the last event, and I still had 2 stacks of Whips left over - and have never spent on whips.

So while I'm bummed that we're not getting unlimited exchange for event items right now, it really doesn't bother me because I'm WAY ahead of where I thought I'd be before these unlimited events popped up in December & January. I'll just keep biding my time until there's another.

Comment

I don't mind having unlimited events, but I hope they will increase the stack size soon. Having 3 full pages + vault is not enough space to store items.....especially when things like gems and SC and whips occupy more than 1 page alone...
                            IGN: Athena
                            Guild: Warriors
                            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                            Class: Archer
                            Difficulty Level: Noob
                            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                              Meh, I don't care much for what people say .

I've never dropped a single balen on Mahra or Sepulcrum, and based on past events I've managed to get both my Apollo and Amazon Queen to 1-Star Purple, my Iris to 4-Star Blue, and my Pan, Gaia and Hades to 2-Star Blue. Might it be slower now? Sure. Will there eventually be another exchange event where one can get Mahra / Sepulcrum - yes, it just may not be very soon.

What's hurt R2's profits the most is ToK structure. They made NM impossible based on their scaling difficulty algorithm, so players responded by stripping. Now, a month of "free" ToK NM is netting players like 7000+ Soul Crystals, not to mention tons of Insignia and a decent Runestone yield. Had they fixed ToK power scaling to be a consistent BR with player's class abilities and likeness, only groups of top players would be able to clear it (as it should be) and you wouldn't have one L80 w/ 140k+ BR taking along 3 L50-L69 players with sub-100k BRs and clearing it with minimal effort. But, that's just what they got - camping L64s & L69s that have or are approaching 50+ Soul Engraving levels without dropping a dime on SC in shop. Add in unlimited SC events that yield Whips, and these players are also sitting on L3 Stables w/o dropping a dime on whips. I just got L4 Stables in the last event, and I still had 2 stacks of Whips left over - and have never spent on whips.

So while I'm bummed that we're not getting unlimited exchange for event items right now, it really doesn't bother me because I'm WAY ahead of where I thought I'd be before these unlimited events popped up in December & January. I'll just keep biding my time until there's another.
                              Very well put i'm happy with all the extra stuff we have gotten in the past couple of months and I to got my 1 star purple apollo through these events
                              Game name - Percival
                              S98
                              Knight
                              Guild - Highlander
                              BR - 3 mill +

Comment

Working...
                              X