• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    i guess i will post this again:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]76014[/ATTACH]
    i wonder what will be messed up next?
    I like the cat with a bored look =P more patching = more lag and bugs. The number of bugs and lag has been increasing over the patches =P Its like a linear curve in terms of increasing more lag and bugs XD
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Man, if they wanted a quick payout, add the following options:

Add a 6th & 7th Combat Skill Slot in the Command Bar. Add a 3rd Rune Slot in the Command Bar.

Add Items:
      - Rune Slot Unlock Scroll
      - Skill Slot Unlock Scroll

Add Event Exchange (in addition to normal stuff):
      - 350 Event Items: Rune Slot Unlock Scroll
      - 450 Event Items: Skill Slot Unlock Scroll

You know how much people would spend to ensure they got those extra slots for Class Wars? It'd be insane. They'd make Thousands from every big spender, and likely hundreds from the moderate ones because just that one skill slot addition makes such a big impact (positively) on actual game-play. It's not a drop-in-the-bucket +20 Mount or L1 Wings. It's another option - which is worth FAR more to the player than a measly +500 BR.

[/soapbox]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        Yeah, because if they implement an emergency maintenance, you guys will make at least 27 whine threads about how emergency maintenance disrupt your schedule, yadda, yadda.
        So they're better off not reading stuff posted by whiners.
        Seriously? Good job Malleus. You don't know me. Nice trolling though you freaking tard, you "retired" in December but you're still on this forum more than most people. Let it go man, move along.

I've never complained about emergency maintenance, in fact, I prefer an emergency maintenance to fix a problem as opposed to waiting around. Why? Because I feel things should be fixed expediently instead of sitting on your laurels when you know you have unhappy customers.

Note: The issue has already been fixed and for that I am thankful.
        Last edited by LordXavius; 03-11-2014, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X