X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISuk?
    started a topic weekly slyph reward

weekly slyph reward

like the guy who couldent control his language id like my 50 stats and sept now k thx. Number 2 in slyph can prob beat me if hed mess with skill order a bit nerd uses hades and apollo

• LordXavius
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Yeah, because if they implement an emergency maintenance, you guys will make at least 27 whine threads about how emergency maintenance disrupt your schedule, yadda, yadda.
    So they're better off not reading stuff posted by whiners.
    Seriously? Good job Malleus. You don't know me. Nice trolling though you freaking tard, you "retired" in December but you're still on this forum more than most people. Let it go man, move along.

I've never complained about emergency maintenance, in fact, I prefer an emergency maintenance to fix a problem as opposed to waiting around. Why? Because I feel things should be fixed expediently instead of sitting on your laurels when you know you have unhappy customers.

Note: The issue has already been fixed and for that I am thankful.
    Last edited by LordXavius; 03-11-2014, 12:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Zorich
    replied
    Man, if they wanted a quick payout, add the following options:

Add a 6th & 7th Combat Skill Slot in the Command Bar. Add a 3rd Rune Slot in the Command Bar.

Add Items:
    - Rune Slot Unlock Scroll
    - Skill Slot Unlock Scroll

Add Event Exchange (in addition to normal stuff):
    - 350 Event Items: Rune Slot Unlock Scroll
    - 450 Event Items: Skill Slot Unlock Scroll

You know how much people would spend to ensure they got those extra slots for Class Wars? It'd be insane. They'd make Thousands from every big spender, and likely hundreds from the moderate ones because just that one skill slot addition makes such a big impact (positively) on actual game-play. It's not a drop-in-the-bucket +20 Mount or L1 Wings. It's another option - which is worth FAR more to the player than a measly +500 BR.

[/soapbox]

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    i guess i will post this again:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]76014[/ATTACH]
    i wonder what will be messed up next?
    I like the cat with a bored look =P more patching = more lag and bugs. The number of bugs and lag has been increasing over the patches =P Its like a linear curve in terms of increasing more lag and bugs XD

Leave a comment:

• ImSillPlain
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Seriously, if your main objective and focus is wrong, you will make a messed up game.

In WT, the main objective is to milk money outta players. So they are all focused on trying to come up with "creative" ways to make players spend balens. With that in mind, their heart is not in developing a good game for players. If your heart is not in it, you will definitely mess up things.

In other games (one-off purchase), the developers are actually interested in optimizing the gaming experience of the players...
    true!! i agree
    so when this bug happened, they made a new sale on sepulcrum!! with reduced prize from the hot sale before!! great chance when ppls aren't getting any sepulcrum from daily and weekly reward anymore, which our main resource on getting sepulcrum.
    take this discount as the compensation from R2 and don't mind the bug and buy the hot sale!! is what they wanted us to do!!

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Seriously, if your main objective and focus is wrong, you will make a messed up game.

In WT, the main objective is to milk money outta players. So they are all focused on trying to come up with "creative" ways to make players spend balens. With that in mind, their heart is not in developing a good game for players. If your heart is not in it, you will definitely mess up things.

In other games (one-off purchase), the developers are actually interested in optimizing the gaming experience of the players...

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    i guess i will post this again:

i wonder what will be messed up next?
    Last edited by Arlad; 03-10-2014, 09:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by LordXavius View Post
    What the fuuuudge?

Per Kong "R2_Community"
    The time change was not properly implemented and things are resetting a bit off. We know how much you all love Emergency Maintenance, so if it’s not too big a deal for everyone we will be fixing it in the next weekly maintenance.
    http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...nt-get-awarded

So is R2 going to actually give everyone who should have been in the top3 our 100 Sepulcrum and our daily sepulcrum when this is fixed and every day until it IS fixed? waiting around is fine as long as it is 'back paid'... Kinda pathetic that the time change maintenance caused this problem... its just a 1 hour differential man...

Also note: Arena Rewards were supposed to come out today as well, that didn't happen either.
    Yeah, because if they implement an emergency maintenance, you guys will make at least 27 whine threads about how emergency maintenance disrupt your schedule, yadda, yadda.
    So they're better off not reading stuff posted by whiners.

Leave a comment:

• RicardoNeto
    replied
    Welcome to r2 games dot com

Leave a comment:

• ISuk?
    replied
    been a long time art

it suck if i get passed this week then

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisS58
    replied
    R2 is aware of everything but thats all, only being "aware" of it

Leave a comment:

• LordXavius
    replied
    What the fuuuudge?

Per Kong "R2_Community"
    The time change was not properly implemented and things are resetting a bit off. We know how much you all love Emergency Maintenance, so if it’s not too big a deal for everyone we will be fixing it in the next weekly maintenance.
    http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...nt-get-awarded

So is R2 going to actually give everyone who should have been in the top3 our 100 Sepulcrum and our daily sepulcrum when this is fixed and every day until it IS fixed? waiting around is fine as long as it is 'back paid'... Kinda pathetic that the time change maintenance caused this problem... its just a 1 hour differential man...

Also note: Arena Rewards were supposed to come out today as well, that didn't happen either.

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Originally posted by LordXavius View Post
    Can you elaborate? They are aware.... but did they have a snapshot from the proper time? Are they just going to give it to the people who had it last week? Going to make us stay up another night (probably without notice) and take a new snapshot?
    Unfortunately, I don't know. As soon as we have info, we'll share.

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    any compensation for this sylph arena problem btw?
    Once again, I don't know. We haven't been told a lot. Basically nothing, really.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    esme Y U remove my pots? any compensation for this sylph arena problem btw?

Leave a comment:

• LordXavius
    replied
    Can you elaborate? They are aware.... but did they have a snapshot from the proper time? Are they just going to give it to the people who had it last week? Going to make us stay up another night (probably without notice) and take a new snapshot?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X