Tanks.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanks.

I know this is a gripe, but is anyone else tired of not being able to get rune's?
    Understanding that it is part of some people's strategy, it's wholly ridiculous that when i enter tanks and opposing team leaves. They get to keep their turn and try again. While i get nothing. Oh sure i got a bloodrune, today, but i can't use since i already have it. Shafting entire team's over and over again, is this intended use or just abusive playing?

Thought's from rest of you?
    Wren
    S1
    VictisHNR

i have 3 k runestones n no rune from tanks... i play tanks every day for past 6 monts and no any rune , i belive its broken
    we're the midle children of history ....
    no purpose or place.
    we have no great war,
    no great depression.
    our great war is a spiritual war
    our great depression is our lives.

Comment

Originally posted by BaneLenta View Post
      i have 3 k runestones n no rune from tanks... i play tanks every day for past 6 monts and no any rune , i belive its broken
      How many first places you have? i think it can only get from a first place chest.

I have 2 healing runes so far from tanks. The drop rate is pretty low.
      SlyDevil | s374

Comment

every second day i'm on first place .. if not first than second..
        no purpose or place.
        we have no great war,
        no great depression.

Comment

not true i played with players ending 3th . and get rune
          no purpose or place.
          we have no great war,
          no great depression.

Comment

hah i got bloodrune today, i placed nowhere.
            As i entered and all left, eating my attempt and any chance at rune's.
            Wren
            S1
            VictisHNR

Comment

i have all runes on first day of playing tanks

Comment

my friend got 3 bleed and 2 healing ... and he play less tank then me
                no purpose or place.
                we have no great war,
                no great depression.

Comment

I have blood rune and heal rune from tanks but.......I want to know how to get the secondary weapons boxes without being near one while someone else is picking it up happens alot, im picking up the box almost got it then someone drives up 4 tank lengths away from me and gets the box o.O ***??? please share your cheat...and please dont say its lag..i wasnt born yesterday . Alot of other players notice this as well..and they not lagging either...they say something about teleporting there..ermmm wat??? So yeah how u pick up them boxes when not even on them, and what is this teleporting -_- ????????

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                    I have blood rune and heal rune from tanks but.......I want to know how to get the secondary weapons boxes without being near one while someone else is picking it up happens alot, im picking up the box almost got it then someone drives up 4 tank lengths away from me and gets the box o.O ***??? please share your cheat...and please dont say its lag..i wasnt born yesterday . Alot of other players notice this as well..and they not lagging either...they say something about teleporting there..ermmm wat??? So yeah how u pick up them boxes when not even on them, and what is this teleporting -_- ????????
                    is visual lag , for god sake....

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                      It is really lag....you're connecting to many other players thru R2 servers so if your connection to R2 is slower than them, you're considered lagging. You may not feel like you're lagging while you play, but the fact your connection is slower than other ppl makes it possible for them to be picking up the box while your connection feedbacks to you that they're still 4 tank lengths away when you are about to be picking up the weapon chest. Go buy a better connection and servers for R2 and calibrate it to be biased to connecting to you and this problem should be solved.
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                      X