WISH to be able to help other guild members in tok nm without any attempt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WISH to be able to help other guild members in tok nm without any attempt

SPIRE & TOK = SHOULD BE FIXED LIKE MULTI PLAYER DUNGEON SO guild members can help each other get passed tok spire same way as dungeons work

it would be nice for guild masters and others to help more but you got one attempt daily for rewards in tok and spire but you can still do it for the same way as mpd works !

Please think about it
    Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
    Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Like I said in other 1000 threads like this.
    Give up your attempt to help others pass it.
    Rumors are saying tok will be removed anyway, same as tanks, plus I don't know whats hard to give up 1 day of nm to help someone in normal/hard, even if you have a team.
    For spire, may be hard but it can be done the same.
    No need unlimited attempts to help on tok and spire whenever we can/want with whoever we want.
    There are many " exp freaks " who share acc and do all daily and not even for their guildmembers aren't giving their attempt to help other low ones.
    Work for it, make friends, do with them, develop your char, spend money if you want, and slowly you will grow, no need to get everything for free being an..80-90/100k br and getting help from 120/130k br just cause you wanna get pass tok hard or level 14/15 in spire, when you can't even solo till level 9/10/11.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

its better the way it is.
      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

ok ill get the top players iin my server to do spire wih me,shuld reach till lv 14 or 15 maybe lucky 16 quite nice fine by me

Comment

yes but Zaraki you are friends with onimad and linke and athena etc ! and this is a suggestion to others beside the cashers and this is important for others you guys never think about low lvls etc you only care for those around youre lvl , br

am not like that am fed up about this selfish **** !

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80

Comment

Thats zeref and its from S44 looool !
            Who told you its Z4R4K1? ahahahahaha so funny...
            Think he quit, along with 50-60% of cain ( only multi acc there )
            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

clearly this game is made for the rich and money people not for people that cannot grow strong from spending so i guess this wont be a good suggestion aslong as people like you make it sound so ** stupid !

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Comment

call me air|uranus next

Comment

Originally posted by littlea1 View Post
                  clearly this game is made for the rich and money people not for people that cannot grow strong from spending so i guess this wont be a good suggestion aslong as people like you make it sound so ** stupid !
                  Did you only just realize that it's a P2W game?
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    call me air|uranus next
                    Thats a mage's name on chinese server, lolz.

Comment

Working...
                    X