Lucky clover box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky clover box

I just wanted to express my thoughts on these fraud boxes wartune pops up for sale. I spent 2000 balens buying these boxes trying to get the hades, which says is common. But did i get one? Nope. i am tired of of seeing these special boxes coming up with a nice item in it and i never get the item.

It is so sad that they make people think they could get one by buying these boxes and tons of people dont get it. I know tons of players who have spend $100+ dollars trying to get one and they get nothing.

I have spent my last $ on wartune.

thanks

Its all about luck.
    When you see people buying the limit each day and you fail to get the wings/mount/sylph, you say maybe next day/time, but when you see a 10-20-30k br lower than you who gets 5-10 boxes and gets 1/2 hades, its too much.
    The boxes are based on luck I think, but buying 1000000000 boxes and not getting it, its ... just weird.
    Since apollo come ( where I spent on boxes to get it ) I have given up on boxes, its just a way to waste your money, unless you don't know what to do with them and spending 200 on boxes each day.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

In Wartune, $100 spent is nothing. Sorry to tell you that.

Heavy cashers spend about $3000+ per month.
      Extreme cashers like Pipster and Zebq spend about $15000+ per month.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        In Wartune, $100 spent is nothing. Sorry to tell you that.

Heavy cashers spend about $3000+ per month.
        Extreme cashers like Pipster and Zebq spend about $15000+ per month.
        See i think this is one of the problems. Unless you spend tons of money you won't never get the good stuff and that is wrong. The little guys who can only spend a little bit should still have a high chance of getting those nice items and they don't. It should be even across the board. They should remove the common next to those special items. This is a fraud action that is pulling ppl in to buy and they dont get the item so they buy more.

Comment

Originally posted by R224179762 View Post
          The little guys who can only spend a little bit should still have a high chance of getting those nice items and they don't.
          Then there wouldnt be heavy cashers in the first place if everyone would have high chances to get all the good stuff. I believe having 4 free sylphs out of 6 is great, and many uses a free sylph like gaia/amazon even when they got hades or apollo, using the cash sylphs only in arena

Comment

after a while they should give us (non-cashers) a chance to farm apollo and hades in sylph atoll- that will make cashers spend more to get ahead of us again

Comment

Originally posted by peterpeter2 View Post
              after a while they should give us (non-cashers) a chance to farm apollo and hades in sylph atoll- that will make cashers spend more to get ahead of us again
              you confuse people with money as impatient persons, even though some of them wants to have everything as soon as it appears some can wait if they knew it shall be for free later on, reason for which some things have to be cash only. However why do you want them so badly? the free ones are very strong, even mega cashers have free sylphs as their main instead of apollo/hades.

Comment

Originally posted by peterpeter2 View Post
                I dont think apollo or hades will be available to farm in atoll ever. However, there might be events where is will come for a cheaper prize, or maybe pop-up under HoT section for a a considerable rate.
                Sarcasm Intended

Comment

I bought 10 boxes, opened them in 5's for Apollo. 1st month nothing, 2nd month Apollo. I think buying and opening in bulk you're gonna get ****. Better to buy in 100's and open in 10's. No actual facts behind it, just my theory.
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

so Apollo sylph has been out for a while and it used to cost balens to get from the cloud city box, and that was a pain to get since it was a rare drop. it would make sense that you could farm for Apollo in sylph atoll but make it harder to get since its much stronger then the other sylphs. And honestly, the drop rate for a sylph in the hot items tab in shop like hades is a real rip off.

Comment

You guys are silly...Hades is not commun...it's a commun hades...like a white one...but since the lowest one is blue, the blue hades is the commun hades (a purple hades would be an uncommun hades).
                      Lunay - Knighted knight
                      23.25M BR
                      Guild : SHIELD
                      West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                        You guys are silly...Hades is not commun...it's a commun hades...like a white one...but since the lowest one is blue, the blue hades is the commun hades (a purple hades would be an uncommun hades).
                        This post is silly.
                        commun.
                        "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                        Smart people outsmart each other.
                        Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                        TheGuardingDark status: ██
                        senadbasic status: ██
                        oxykotton status: ██

Comment

It's just a typo mistake, duh.

For references on color codes and their rarity, look at my signature.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            It's just a typo mistake, duh.

For references on color codes and their rarity, look at my signature.
                            I know the color code for the rarity, but it's don't work in the case of the Appolo and Hades. They shouldn't had said that Hades was a common rarity though, since this is not the first thread I saw with ppl complaining about it (and I must say that I was confused myself at the start). Also MrPunkinHead, yes, I did a typo mistake, but it's not easy for me to talk/type in english since this ain't my main language...
                            Lunay - Knighted knight
                            23.25M BR
                            Guild : SHIELD
                            West coast server r2 S38

Comment

I know the color code for the rarity, but it's don't work in the case of the Appolo and Hades. They shouldn't had said that Hades was a common rarity though, since this is not the first thread I saw with ppl complaining about it (and I must say that I was confused myself at the start). Also MrPunkinHead, yes, I did a typo mistake, but it's not easy for me to talk/type in english since this ain't my main language...
                              "ain't ain't a word, honey."
                              The post you made doesn't make sense when compared to color scale. I get what you're trying to say, but "... the blue hades is the common hades (a purple hades would be an uncommon hades)." is wrong when using the rarity scale.
                              "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                              Smart people outsmart each other.
                              Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                              TheGuardingDark status: ██
                              senadbasic status: ██
                              oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Working...
                              X