Mages and Survival Talent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mages and Survival Talent

I was hoping someone could help me understand the Survival Talent for Mages.

All it says is, Increase cooldown time for 5 seconds, increases healing amount by 20%, and has a chance to restore the target's rage by 10 points."

I was wondering ifthis just for Restoration or does this work with Blessed Light also. It's not specific on what skills it affects, just making sure I understand how it works.

Thanks Everyone in Advance.
    Server: S411
    Character: Strikereye
    Class: Mage

Only on restoration.
    Survival affects only Restoration, no other skill.
    It increases its cd by 5 sec/then with 1 sec every level, and healing amount by 5% every level.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Ya its a typo, one of many in this game, it only works on Resto

Comment

What the both of them said.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Don't forget that you're obliged to whine and cry about holy seal every batteground if you spend all your talent points on survival and not seal like everyone else has to.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
            Don't forget that you're obliged to whine and cry about holy seal every batteground if you spend all your talent points on survival and not seal like everyone else has to.
            The whiners should just go n lvl up to lv 80 and max their talents. Then there will be no need to whine about being stunned cause the chance of that happening is less than 1% and since secondary talents will also be maxed by then, there won't be any issues over where to spend one's points...
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

i guess it is better to take just survival than redemption
              Last edited by R28881593; 03-10-2014, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
                i guess it is better to take just survival than redemption
                wrong actually, both are needed.

I think tho that survival is needed earlier than redemption, cz survival is very nice in pvp. It lets your survive a bit longer against knights and archers to deal that last bit of dmg. Redemption is needed more during endgame at lych (tho earlier is nice too)

Survival is for resto
                Redemption is for bl

Comment

Working...
                X