X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AStrut
    started a topic Mages and Survival Talent

Mages and Survival Talent

I was hoping someone could help me understand the Survival Talent for Mages.

All it says is, Increase cooldown time for 5 seconds, increases healing amount by 20%, and has a chance to restore the target's rage by 10 points."

I was wondering ifthis just for Restoration or does this work with Blessed Light also. It's not specific on what skills it affects, just making sure I understand how it works.

Thanks Everyone in Advance.

• fenrir67
    replied
    Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
    i guess it is better to take just survival than redemption
    wrong actually, both are needed.

I think tho that survival is needed earlier than redemption, cz survival is very nice in pvp. It lets your survive a bit longer against knights and archers to deal that last bit of dmg. Redemption is needed more during endgame at lych (tho earlier is nice too)

Survival is for resto
    Redemption is for bl

Leave a comment:

• R28881593
    replied
    i guess it is better to take just survival than redemption
    Last edited by R28881593; 03-10-2014, 11:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
    Don't forget that you're obliged to whine and cry about holy seal every batteground if you spend all your talent points on survival and not seal like everyone else has to.
    The whiners should just go n lvl up to lv 80 and max their talents. Then there will be no need to whine about being stunned cause the chance of that happening is less than 1% and since secondary talents will also be maxed by then, there won't be any issues over where to spend one's points...

Leave a comment:

• ibzc00
    replied
    Don't forget that you're obliged to whine and cry about holy seal every batteground if you spend all your talent points on survival and not seal like everyone else has to.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    What the both of them said.

Leave a comment:

• Athena-Nike
    replied
    Ya its a typo, one of many in this game, it only works on Resto

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Only on restoration.
    Survival affects only Restoration, no other skill.
    It increases its cd by 5 sec/then with 1 sec every level, and healing amount by 5% every level.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X