Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Gold storage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold storage

R2, wouldn't it be nice if you give the players an opportunity to save their golds?? not in warehouse but in vault.. It would really be nice to save gold in case we are saving it for enchants, etc (but not for guild skills).. coz its hard to leave gold in warehouse since the werewolves are always itching to plunder one another specially after WB... golds aren't safe.. why not try giving us that opportunity???

Why should there be "safety" in the game..?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Why should there be "safety" in the game..?
      I meant from the plunderers

Comment

Originally posted by begek View Post
        I meant from the plunderers
        Why should they not get your gold if they want to plunder you.

Spend it or contribute to guild.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I honestly wouldn't mind it, might encourage some higher BR's to strip for ToK if they were able to protect a good deal of their gold from plunders while they are "weakened" would help a lot of others out. That said, a lot of people hide in level 20 map while saving gold till they can spend it to avoid plunders which is good enough IMO

Comment

You can save gold up to 30 days from world boss rewards and all the gold chests available. Another idea is to go hide off in a lower level map area.

Comment

Working...
            X