Merge way more better for be fair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge way more better for be fair

We all are scary and hate merged with older server right? 3-4 weeks game play make really lot difference,i personnely think,game master should open each time 4server in a row in same local time(so for exemple 4PST server in 4weeks,1each week),so after they can merge together without real difference ,so S1-S3 and S2-S4.After merge if they are again dead, merge again the 2server done together so (merged servers1+s3) with (merged servers 2+4).take care merge S1 with s3,or when u will do the double merge,all from the 2last servers open will stop play for sure,because S1 and S2 merge will i think create a too big clan that 2servers with 2weeks laters opend can beat them. now if S60for exemple merge with S57, and that after the server is again dead, we will merge with S54(for exemple who are created minimum 6weeks before ours??? then all s60 players will stop its sure hats why themost of our server are dead think about it. WOuld be really better
    [S60]XBlackDevilX
    Guilde: Chrono Leader (Ruling guilde)
    LVL 90
    BR 160k +

You don't like me ? Nice because i'm not here for be liked !!!

Wait until you have your 2nd merge, you will be merged with servers 3-4 months older. my server did, and many good players quits because of it.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

My server, S8, was recently merged with S12. It has injected a new spark into the game and given our top players some decent competition which we really needed - especially in guild battles!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      FireAndIce
      Mage
      2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
      Kabam S8
      Legends
      Moderate casher

Comment

Lucky you, S1 really need a merge badly for the higher levels/big cashers to compete/team up.
        The newb or lowbies are never going to want to level, especially when they're fed patch trolls all the time.
        30K+ accounts are all patch trolls below level 30, so sad.
        I miss public runs with our own levels, there's barely anyone to run with.
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
          My server, S8, was recently merged with S12. It has injected a new spark into the game and given our top players some decent competition which we really needed - especially in guild battles!
          R2's S8 is merged with S5, S19 and S25, not with S12. So you might want to add which provider you play on.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            R2's S8 is merged with S5, S19 and S25, not with S12. So you might want to add which provider you play on.
            Sorry - Kabam S8 and S12.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            FireAndIce
            Mage
            2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
            Kabam S8
            Legends
            Moderate casher

Comment

Working...
            X