weekly sylph rewards issue ticket and reply

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weekly sylph rewards issue ticket and reply

Looks like their customer support just copy & paste the same stuff to each player. from reply I didn't get exact ETA, just routine machinery alibi: "we working hard on this.. please wait..."

Halifax
    Subject: did NOT get sylph wkly rewards
    MAR 11, 2014 | 01:11PM CST
    R2 Kingsley replied:
    Dear Player,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience that this thing have caused you. We are currently aware of the issue and have already forwarded it to our appropriate department to address this properly. We advise you to kindly be more patient as we are doing our best to fix the issue as soon as possible.

We ask for your understanding concerning this matter. We know that the game is not perfect and want you to know that we are always working to improve the game, unfortunately sometimes making mistakes along the way. Once again we are truly sorry that some of the games features did not work and apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you and your character.

-R2Games Team

How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
    Rate my reply
    MAR 10, 2014 | 09:53PM CST
    Original message
    wrote:

hi there, today i didn't get weekly sylph rewards which supposed to happen every monday, please take a look at it, and compensate me.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
    Character Name: Halifax

The game just gave me my rewards for last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
      Ditto - looks to be resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
        Not based in the results of Sunday before Midnight.
        Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
          Looks like their customer support just copy & paste the same stuff to each player. from reply I didn't get exact ETA, just routine machinery alibi: "we working hard on this.. please wait..."

Halifax
          Subject: did NOT get sylph wkly rewards
          MAR 11, 2014 | 01:11PM CST
          R2 Kingsley replied:
          Dear Player,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience that this thing have caused you. We are currently aware of the issue and have already forwarded it to our appropriate department to address this properly. We advise you to kindly be more patient as we are doing our best to fix the issue as soon as possible.

We ask for your understanding concerning this matter. We know that the game is not perfect and want you to know that we are always working to improve the game, unfortunately sometimes making mistakes along the way. Once again we are truly sorry that some of the games features did not work and apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you and your character.

-R2Games Team

How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.
          Rate my reply
          MAR 10, 2014 | 09:53PM CST
          Original message
          wrote:

hi there, today i didn't get weekly sylph rewards which supposed to happen every monday, please take a look at it, and compensate me.
          So in other words you placed a ticket about an issue that was affecting an ENTIRE timezone. Your ticket was probably among several HUNDRED others exactly like it regarding the exact same issue yet you expect a hand-crafted and personalized response? People need to get a grip and start having some realistic expectations.
          Patryn
          Twisted
          S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
          "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

I should probably add that I also sent in a ticket regarding this but more as a paper trail (with screenshots of the day, server time, my place in Sylph Arena etc.) in case the delay of rewards caused me to lose out on the top 3 reward/buff. I got "basically" the same response as you did then another response when the issue was resolved and the ticket was closed. I expected nothing more than that and neither should you.
            Patryn
            Twisted
            S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
            "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Working...
            X