Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

WB Battle Option for Guilds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WB Battle Option for Guilds

Here's an idea. Why don't the developers add an option where a guild can pay guild wealth and have a battle against a WB just for its guild members? I'm not suggesting this replace the regular WB battles, just have it as an additional option, sort of like the altar.

this should be once per day only thou
    100k wealth wb summon-50M hp wb
    200kwealth wb summon-100M hp wb and so goes on i like thise

Comment

Originally posted by Schmecky View Post
      Here's an idea. Why don't the developers add an option where a guild can pay guild wealth and have a battle against a WB just for its guild members? I'm not suggesting this replace the regular WB battles, just have it as an additional option, sort of like the altar.
      utter nonsense
      this is the best way to get gold for lower levels no matter they hit less , but spending guild wealth ?? what abt the low BR guilds who doesnt have that much wealth or less members. this would be game killer

Comment

I see this is your first post nvm u will get wiser in near future :P

Comment

Originally posted by R24320069 View Post
          utter nonsense
          this is the best way to get gold for lower levels no matter they hit less , but spending guild wealth ?? what abt the low BR guilds who doesnt have that much wealth or less members. this would be game killer
          they can change guild to a stronger guild or stay without the rewards pretty fair they have the choice anyways

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            this should be once per day only thou
            100k wealth wb summon-50M hp wb
            200kwealth wb summon-100M hp wb and so goes on i like thise
            I dont like that idea , but they could bring back the 3rd wb
            Last edited by FaeLRoX; 03-11-2014, 04:21 PM.
            " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
              I dont like that idea , but they could bring back the 3rd wb
              best solution
              Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Let cashers be able to summon their own WB and get all rewards while they inspire themselves!

Comment

Because this isn't league of angels. Can you imagine the alts that could come in and then the plunders after? Dear God in Heaven, this would be soooo broken.
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                    Let cashers be able to summon their own WB and get all rewards while they inspire themselves!
                    and then u will cry over that all casher have lvl 10 or close red astals

Comment

why do they not just make an option to buy gold with balens okay there is alchemy but they could bring some sort of gold exchange function where u can type the amount of balens and get gold for it. like this heavy cashers can just spend 1 or 2million balens in exchange for gold each day.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                        they can change guild to a stronger guild or stay without the rewards pretty fair they have the choice anyways
                        and what about the lower br people that get kicked out of guild in favor of someone with higher BR simply because they are bigger br and not active

Comment

Working...
                        X