Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Chaos VS Amnesia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos VS Amnesia

Looking for opinions, if you could level only one of these runes which would it be and why?

i'll raise any rune that i got first... for freeeee. lol
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

I'll go for chaos, however amnesia is good too seeing it blocks/prevents you using a " number " of skills for x rounds.
      It's bit hard, but I'm still for chaos first.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Man want chows, stunt pips.
        Am forget wat amnesia.

Get chows for stunt
        "… Stupid people do stupid things.
        Smart people outsmart each other.
        Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
        TheGuardingDark status: ██
        senadbasic status: ██
        oxykotton status: ██

Comment

well they are both good runes i have both of them and i am going with amnesia

Comment

I'd go for amnesia first.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Amnesia for cw, chaos for arena or gb
              Knight - Kabam - S1
              Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

i want amnesia xd
                Name:Ereshkigal
                Class:Archer
                Level:65
                Server:246
                Br:85.000

Comment

Gaia has amnesia, so if you have gaia with Jupiter Wrath might as well go for Chaos. This way you can use Chaos+ Bleed or Heal, and you still have Amnesia. If not I personally would prefer Chaos as an archer, but for other classes like mages, I guess Amnesia works better (considering that you can only level one, and that one is gonna be used in every aspect of PVP including CW).
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                    Gaia has amnesia, so if you have gaia with Jupiter Wrath might as well go for Chaos. This way you can use Chaos+ Bleed or Heal, and you still have Amnesia. If not I personally would prefer Chaos as an archer, but for other classes like mages, I guess Amnesia works better (considering that you can only level one, and that one is gonna be used in every aspect of PVP including CW).
                    gaia only remove 1 skill and Amnesia can remove 5 up to 3 rounds when lvl 10 so that will be almost a free win in u use it when the other person transform to the pet

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                      gaia only remove 1 skill and Amnesia can remove 5 up to 3 rounds when lvl 10 so that will be almost a free win in u use it when the other person transform to the pet
                      amnesia rune...easy

especially if a knight...cast agoran shield..then apollo shield then wait 1 turn and then use amnesia rune(doing all this after opponent turns into sylph) prevents enemy from using delphic

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                        Those 5 skills include HS and 2 runes, so if you have 5 pet skills you have a total of 8 blockable skills. There is still a chance you will be able to cast delphic. Personally I would use Chaos, simply because I've seen it work better than Amnesia in many aspects of the game,specially in group PVP vs stronger opponents. But Amnesia is pretty darn cool too.

Comment

Actually chaos is probably best used by mages since it helps them the most in cw. Chaos is usually useless against knights and archers when the troop dies, however against mages is always good since they can still heal you. I also use chaos to avoid the hs, and it is very good in group fights as well.

Those 5 skills include HS and 2 runes, so if you have 5 pet skills you have a total of 8 blockable skills. There is still a chance you will be able to cast delphic. Personally I would use Chaos, simply because I've seen it work better than Amnesia in many aspects of the game,specially in group PVP vs stronger opponents. But Amnesia is pretty darn cool too.
                          do the hs and runes counts even though you can;t use them in sylph mode? (at least for now). I thought in sylph mode since the hs and runes are dezactivated the amnesia will disable just the sylph skills

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                            do the hs and runes counts even though you can;t use them in sylph mode? (at least for now). I thought in sylph mode since the hs and runes are dezactivated the amnesia will disable just the sylph skills
                            Oh I think you're right, I didn't get amnesia in sylph form...yet. Didn't quite think that part I guess. But what happens when you get amnesia in sylph form and you turn back to normal. Does the effect disappear?

Comment

Oh I think you're right, I didn't get amnesia in sylph form...yet. Didn't quite think that part I guess. But what happens when you get amnesia in sylph form and you turn back to normal. Does the effect disappear?
                              well I had no problems in the sylph form when someone casted that 1 skill amnesia of gaia on me just before awakening, however i hope someone with a high level amnesia rune can enlighten us

Comment

Working...
                              X