Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Hot Event lvl 5 card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hot Event lvl 5 card

    Upgrade a card to lvl 5 to get 10 whips,10 fate stones, 1 LUCKY CLOVER and 100k gold???? SERIOUSLY????
    You call that a hot event? I would call it an ice cold event... You must be joking! There will be a lot of players doing it, for sure (of course i still wait for some ballens "Card Box" or so). But for those rewards? Well done guys. Wiser than ever!
    Your "Hot Events" are better day by day...

  • #2
    Originally posted by R23156732 View Post
    Upgrade a card to lvl 5 to get 10 whips,10 fate stones, 1 LUCKY CLOVER and 100k gold???? SERIOUSLY????
    You call that a hot event? I would call it an ice cold event... You must be joking! There will be a lot of players doing it, for sure (of course i still wait for some ballens "Card Box" or so). But for those rewards? Well done guys. Wiser than ever!
    Your "Hot Events" are better day by day...
    You get card for free , they give you benefits and y dont need to bother with attempts cause y can stack till 10
    so my question is , why are y complaining ? these rewards are entirely free , I can see only benefits here
    " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

    "The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
      You get card for free , they give you benefits and y dont need to bother with attempts cause y can stack till 10
      so my question is , why are y complaining ? these rewards are entirely free , I can see only benefits here
      what is the point of a reward if is unreachable ? lvl5 is impossible at this stage because the event is new ,at lvl2->3 u need 30 cards to upgrade , 4-5 is impossible in this month

      Comment


      • #4
        First, to make this clear, i´m not talking about getting the cards, i´m talking about the new Hot Event "Card Upgrading"...

        What benefits? you need 30 cards to lvl 3 (not even talk about lvl 5)... The gold, Daru, kyanite you spent to get them? Entirely free???? Sure they are, that´s why are so ridiculous. Better give nothing if you got to spent 20 times more... I repeat, the GOLD, DARU, KYANITE you need to get the cards!!
        Just to get those crapy rewards? tottaly pointless and useless. Just a bad joke. You can stack til 10, great!! How much gold, daru and kyanite you will spent (or ballens)? Yeah, they give you a great benefit... compared with what you need to get it!!! lol
        Just another way to put some ballens "Card box" or whatever. It´s not complaining, it´s telling they are laughing right now with that Hot Event they give us...
        Oh well, stack it to lvl 10, i will not even waste my time for those crumbs.

        By the way, when i say 30 cards it means same cards to ugrade, so, if you got, let´s say, a card lvl 2 how many equal cards you will need? 30 + 40 + 50= 120. You can get 120 cards of the same type in 6 days without any ballens "promotion"?? Sweeeeeet!!
        Last edited by R23156732; 03-11-2014, 09:25 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          First of all, the 30 cards to upgrade to level 3 is only for grey colored ones. If you look closer, you need 8 to upgrade a green card to level 2, 5 to upgrade a blue to level 2 and 2 to upgrade a purple to level 2. Thus 30 is just the max, it is likely different for other color of cards. Now with that info out there i do agree the upgrade to level 5 is a dumb and unatainable goal for 6 days, no matter how many treasure hunts you do. The rewards to get a level 5 are definitely not worth the hassle

          Comment


          • #6
            Welcome to Wartune
            Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
              First of all, the 30 cards to upgrade to level 3 is only for grey colored ones. If you look closer, you need 8 to upgrade a green card to level 2, 5 to upgrade a blue to level 2 and 2 to upgrade a purple to level 2. Thus 30 is just the max, it is likely different for other color of cards. Now with that info out there i do agree the upgrade to level 5 is a dumb and unatainable goal for 6 days, no matter how many treasure hunts you do. The rewards to get a level 5 are definitely not worth the hassle
              You are righ, but, for example, 5 blue to lvl 2... not so easy to get. And how about blue lvl 5? It´s the same... And as you say, the rewards are not worth it. It´s just a R2 Games joke of a Hot Event.

              Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
              Welcome to Wartune
              Yeap, this is Wartune at it´s best. But honestly, Hot Events like this... better don´t make any.


              It cames to a point when players start to have the feeling that they are mocking even with the vips and cashers doing this stupid things. Looks like they just don´t know what they are doing... creating nonsense quest, events, features... at the end all will lead to the same as ever CASH. But who will spend money in events like this?
              To be honest, sometimes i feel like i´m playing facebook games, with Jewel hunts, fishing games, cards, tanks... How far from Wartune first steps (played this game when the latest server was S5). Then came the merges and opening new servers "every day". people get tired of this. And they just don´t know how to get more money from players.
              Last edited by R23156732; 03-11-2014, 10:58 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                The people that will get the lvl 5 rewards are the players that have all things maxed and at lvl 80 with stuff all to spend their resources on, they can stack hunt attempts then go hard. Its an event, you dont have to do it. i dunno why people feel they have to complete all events.. lol.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                  The people that will get the lvl 5 rewards are the players that have all things maxed and at lvl 80 with stuff all to spend their resources on, they can stack hunt attempts then go hard. Its an event, you dont have to do it. i dunno why people feel they have to complete all events.. lol.
                  Those people won't get the level 5 rewards either.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Most people will not even make it to a lvl3 card during this event anyway, the amount of cards you need to get a level doubles every level, 5 blue cards are needed to go from lvl 1 to 2, 10 are needed to go from lvl2 to 3 and so on.
                    S211 Tamera
                    992k br
                    I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      so what if nobody gets this rewards?

                      Why are you people complaining so much, you know what event is coming in the future so next month you can prepare a lvl 4 card almost upgraded and wait with it to make it 5.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by R23156732 View Post
                        Upgrade a card to lvl 5 to get 10 whips,10 fate stones, 1 LUCKY CLOVER and 100k gold???? SERIOUSLY????
                        You call that a hot event? I would call it an ice cold event... You must be joking! There will be a lot of players doing it, for sure (of course i still wait for some ballens "Card Box" or so). But for those rewards? Well done guys. Wiser than ever!
                        Your "Hot Events" are better day by day...
                        Does anyone force you to do this? And eventually, you would upgrade your card to lvl. 5 and get totally nothing extra. But whiners always gonna whine..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R23156732 View Post
                          tottaly pointless and useless. Just a bad joke. You can stack til 10, great!! How much gold, daru and kyanite you will spent (or ballens)? Yeah, they give you a great benefit... compared with what you need to get it!!! lol
                          So you wont use card hunt at all if you don't have a decent event for it? I would do card hunt anyway event or not.
                          Sure its not a big stats boost but its still something. The amount you spend for 30 card hunts is not that much. I make enough gold for 30 attempts from 1 boss and you can usually only do 4 unless you get wheels from event. If its daru even better. 200 MIL for the next enlight (2% bonus), you think i care if i spend few mil on cards.

                          The only problem i see with the event is that you cant make make a lv 5 card this early. I suspect they will add infinity wheel as cash item so people can make it.
                          SlyDevil | s374

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It seems alot of people have a misconception that white cards are the only type that require 30 card exp to get to level 3...
                            http://i.imgur.com/zptK2Ow.png
                            Feel free to speculate how much blue cards require to get to level 3...
                            If you're aiming for lvl 5 cards, white cards are most likely you're best option.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              haha just noticed some one comented is not free it costs daru/kanitys/gold, you people are INSANE! Card hunt is free, they could have make it for VIP only so you can save your resources ) To bad they didn't, would have been fun to see the whine lvl if you have the nerve to complain it costs gold/kanitys/daru or complain you cant lvl it fast.

                              BTW don't worry about some one making a lvl 5 and being ahead of you, it is impossible to make it in the time frame we had/have for it, so is an empty event nobody will bother with
                              You can consider it a foretelling of the next month card lvling event
                              Last edited by Farsergall; 03-12-2014, 01:25 AM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X