Hot Event lvl 5 card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
    The people that will get the lvl 5 rewards are the players that have all things maxed and at lvl 80 with stuff all to spend their resources on, they can stack hunt attempts then go hard. Its an event, you dont have to do it. i dunno why people feel they have to complete all events.. lol.
    Too bad currently there's no balens option to increase the amount of treasure hunts.

NEXT!

Comment

Some of the info I've read here is wrong, so here is what I know.

White Cards lvl2 takes 10 lvl3 takes 30 (I have 2 lvl2)
      Green Cards lvl2 takes 8 lvl3 takes 32 (I have 1 lvl2)
      Blue Cards lvl2 takes 5 lvl3 ?
      Purple Cards lvl2 takes 3 lvl3 ?

Prior to the last event coming to a close we could hunt around 13 times a day, however there is a almost 6hour cool down, Giving 4 attempts per day. The event gives 1 more attempt and 2 more boxes. So 7 cards max per day(if u saved your cards), 43 for cards for the event.

I have a white card at lvl2, and need 24 to lvl it to 3, so there is a small chance for lvl3, no chance however for a lvl 5, unless they add infinity wheels to the shop(watch this space).

Comment

Originally posted by kiwifrogg View Post
        Some of the info I've read here is wrong, so here is what I know.

White Cards lvl2 takes 10 lvl3 takes 30 (I have 2 lvl2)
        Green Cards lvl2 takes 8 lvl3 takes 32 (I have 1 lvl2)
        Blue Cards lvl2 takes 5 lvl3 ?
        Purple Cards lvl2 takes 3 lvl3 ?

Prior to the last event coming to a close we could hunt around 13 times a day, however there is a almost 6hour cool down, Giving 4 attempts per day. The event gives 1 more attempt and 2 more boxes. So 7 cards max per day(if u saved your cards), 43 for cards for the event.

I have a white card at lvl2, and need 24 to lvl it to 3, so there is a small chance for lvl3, no chance however for a lvl 5, unless they add infinity wheels to the shop(watch this space).
        A lv 2 Blue card needs 10 cards to become lv 3, idk for the purple ones.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

so did anyone make a lvl 3 card? .

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
            so did anyone make a lvl 3 card? .
            thats the important question. I use all my attempts and I dont think I will be able to get to level 3

The resources are not a problem. I cant really understand people complaining about spending gold to get the cards. Come on, be serious, you spend MUCH MUCH more in astrals and I dont see you complaining. You say the BR increase is not worth it? Then dont do it.

GL everybody, I think just getting to level 3 is really difficult and a lot of luck is required

Comment

it's impossible to make lvl 5 card..
              lvl 3 still possible with less than 1% chance..
              anyway the reward isn't really worth it.. skip it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
                What you are saying makes no sense. Suppose I don't want to "skip it", what do I do?
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Class: Archer
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
                  it's impossible to make lvl 5 card..
                  lvl 3 still possible with less than 1% chance..
                  what do you mean not worth it? You would upgrade cards anyways so why complain about getting free stuff for doing something you already do even its not a lot? Its like if there was a world boss event that only gave like 25 sc or something small like that, would you skip world boss because "its not worth it"? Really?

Comment

Yes you would, if it waste your time.

Comment

Originally posted by SnipeShot6 View Post

Its like if there was a world boss event that only gave like 25 sc or something small like that, would you skip world boss because "its not worth it"? Really?
                      yea ofc why will weste our time
                      ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                      when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

I have done all the online bonus and maxed out all the cards ou can get from events, Some is luck based i get that but there is no way i can even upgrade a card to lv 3 let alone lv 5 lol. The event is impossible to complete for probably 98% of the player base.
                        Its not a great reward so i dont understand why its near impossible to reach. Anyway just ignore the event its not worth even trying to get there, only way anyone coulda completed is if the treasure hunt attempts were spawned every hr but every 6hrs no chance.

Comment

10 attempts every 60 hours without infinity wheels and lots of cards needed to level them.. i highly doubt anyone will have a lvl 3 let alone a lvl 5 by event end unless they put either infinity wheels or kits on sale in shop

white lvl 2 to lvl 3 takes 30 cards
                          green lvl 2 to lvl 3 32 card
                          blue and purple i don't know as i don't have any currently at lvl 2
                          Cyanide
                          Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                          Guild: Sicario

Comment

yep.. strange event. or is there some other way to obtain more cards? i still dont get those 3 "summoner card" options we have in the middle. first says "you have 4 cards from the same deck which have not been activated". they just mean the bonus we get for having white,green,blue and purple card from the same type (for example bg) ? and what about the 3rd one: 8 lvl 4 cards of the same deck??? they mean 4 lvl 8 cards maybe? its very confusing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                              yep.. strange event. or is there some other way to obtain more cards? i still dont get those 3 "summoner card" options we have in the middle. first says "you have 4 cards from the same deck which have not been activated". they just mean the bonus we get for having white,green,blue and purple card from the same type (for example bg) ? and what about the 3rd one: 8 lvl 4 cards of the same deck??? they mean 4 lvl 8 cards maybe? its very confusing to me.
                              1. You need to have full set in the same deck, that is: white, green, blue and purple.
                              2. You need to have all cards from the set on lvl. 3.
                              3. You need to have all cards from the set on lvl. 8.

Comment

Originally posted by ARCHE(S-221) View Post
                                yea ofc why will weste our time
                                idiot, i'd rather do WB for the gold and don't mind about the WB event reward. ckck idiots.
                                Server Name Fixed, THX R2, BYE FORUM. i have no problem here anymore! unless someone gonna mess with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X