Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Lost Great Player?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Great Player?

any1 know if Jacko is still playing? just wondering cause he hasnt posted anything on his youtube or his blog for a week
    IGN- Sylph
    Proficient City s165
    Lvl 80
    light casher
    123k br
    28k br purple 1 star gaia
    crit/block build
    guild:Majapahit
    sky trail up to 2-9

probably busy with real life

Comment

I'd say Slightly-Above Average, not Great.
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

My guess would be either the baby is sick or he just needed a break.
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

He made a post on his FB group about taking a break.
          Server Name: [466] City of Shrines
          Character Name: Exiah
          Class: Knight
          Level: 74
          Battle Rating:: 138k~

Comment

After all of his post moved from the "game discussion" to another sub forum, he didnt show up anymore. gee, i wonder why?
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

It's a good thing if we keep loosing these "great players", they are just insane cashers.

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                It's a good thing if we keep loosing these "great players", they are just insane cashers.
                I love how you talk **** about "insane cashers" but take any chance you can to mention that you are good friends with Jeffhawk who was, without question, the heaviest casher on all East Coast servers for the better part of the last year.
                Patryn
                Twisted
                S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

That is not bad, my ex guild leader did not pay his rent, but spent his money on buying the new gear and some extra clovers.

He nows logs in from the library I call that dedication, he will be back at a new place soon before merge.

Sometimes you got to work extra hard for that gear! I guess

Comment

any one know on which server the game master play

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                      I love how you talk **** about "insane cashers" but take any chance you can to mention that you are good friends with Jeffhawk who was, without question, the heaviest casher on all East Coast servers for the better part of the last year.
                      I never talked any **** about the "insane cashers", I'm just saying that it's good if they keep quitting, and they aren't "great players".

Comment

I never talked any **** about the "insane cashers", I'm just saying that it's good if they keep quitting, and they aren't "great players".

no ofence but he is a great player becouse of the fact he brings a big plus to this comunity via his reserch and blog, not becouse he spends real money on thegame.

Comment

Originally posted by Farsergall View Post
                          no ofence but he is a great player becouse of the fact he brings a big plus to this comunity via his reserch and blog, not becouse he spends real money on thegame.
                          He is a good researcher and blogger then, not a "great player"

Comment

He is a good researcher and blogger then, not a "great player"
                            if what someone brings to the game in a physical or mental aspect is meaningless,then there is no such thing as a great player

Comment

Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
                              if what someone brings to the game in a physical or mental aspect is meaningless,then there is no such thing as a great player
                              Indeed, the concept of "great players" is flawed, especially on P2W games.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X