X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ancienthug
    started a topic Lost Great Player?

Lost Great Player?

any1 know if Jacko is still playing? just wondering cause he hasnt posted anything on his youtube or his blog for a week

• mid3vil187
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    This, there are only rich players, not great players.
    there are only poor players, not bad players

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    Indeed, the concept of "great players" is flawed, especially on P2W games.
    This, there are only rich players, not great players.

Leave a comment:

• ohkitsune
    replied
    i dont like heavy cashers , but atleast someone who help the comunity trought blogs is atleast usefull in a way unlike most of the ppl around here

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Great player or not, He is very amiable and likes the game a whole lot. I like him!

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
    if what someone brings to the game in a physical or mental aspect is meaningless,then there is no such thing as a great player
    Indeed, the concept of "great players" is flawed, especially on P2W games.

Leave a comment:

• mid3vil187
    replied
    He is a good researcher and blogger then, not a "great player"
    if what someone brings to the game in a physical or mental aspect is meaningless,then there is no such thing as a great player

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by Farsergall View Post
    no ofence but he is a great player becouse of the fact he brings a big plus to this comunity via his reserch and blog, not becouse he spends real money on thegame.
    He is a good researcher and blogger then, not a "great player"

Leave a comment:

• Farsergall
    replied
    I never talked any **** about the "insane cashers", I'm just saying that it's good if they keep quitting, and they aren't "great players".

no ofence but he is a great player becouse of the fact he brings a big plus to this comunity via his reserch and blog, not becouse he spends real money on thegame.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
    I love how you talk **** about "insane cashers" but take any chance you can to mention that you are good friends with Jeffhawk who was, without question, the heaviest casher on all East Coast servers for the better part of the last year.
    I never talked any **** about the "insane cashers", I'm just saying that it's good if they keep quitting, and they aren't "great players".

Leave a comment:

• abdulrehmanabid
    replied
    any one know on which server the game master play

Leave a comment:

• BabyBlanket
    replied
    That is not bad, my ex guild leader did not pay his rent, but spent his money on buying the new gear and some extra clovers.

He nows logs in from the library I call that dedication, he will be back at a new place soon before merge.

Sometimes you got to work extra hard for that gear! I guess

Leave a comment:

• FarrelBrown
    replied
    It's a good thing if we keep loosing these "great players", they are just insane cashers.
    I love how you talk **** about "insane cashers" but take any chance you can to mention that you are good friends with Jeffhawk who was, without question, the heaviest casher on all East Coast servers for the better part of the last year.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    It's a good thing if we keep loosing these "great players", they are just insane cashers.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    After all of his post moved from the "game discussion" to another sub forum, he didnt show up anymore. gee, i wonder why?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X