Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

In China, ... SagoLand, ... In India, ... In Poland, ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In China, ... SagoLand, ... In India, ... In Poland, ...

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    In china you pay one row 10 balens next row 20 and thre row 30 balens grow me 10 balens per row so i agree row now is to expensive spicelt for new people.
    Originally posted by R221689278 View Post
    it is company fault, look at the chinese serve rprices and start crying then , there almost everything is 3x times cheaper
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Yup...

18 balen crypt key vs 75 balen crypt key...

unless SagoLand's "money conversion" is 3~4 times higher... it will always be cheaper.
    If China's Wartune is cheaper, by all means go play there.
    If SagoLand's Warrtune is better, then go there.

People never get it that crazy prices actually benefits the noncasher, rather than dirt cheap things.

Give everyone level 9 Wings, Level 8 Stables, Level 12 Gems free.
    What good does it to to you (the average player) ?

That's right. Exactly .... nothing.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

people just hate cashers in general

Comment

Damn cashers
      while they are paying they keep the game running , Hate them !!
      " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

if all stop cashing game will be free (balens and all money thing):P
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Ad revenue pays too.
          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
          Smart people outsmart each other.
          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
          TheGuardingDark status: ██
          senadbasic status: ██
          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

People never get it that crazy prices actually benefits the noncasher, rather than dirt cheap things.

can u elaborate how crazy prices benefits noncashers?

I don't ask lvl 9 wings,lvl 8 stable or lvl 12 gem...but inventory space its common thing to be cheap and somehow 18 bb c key sounds nice...for year+ I played 4 or 5 times necropolis and many times was out c keys for cata so really don't see how I benefit

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post

can u elaborate how crazy prices benefits noncashers?
              Here is the explanation:
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ack-price-fair

I quote Elitank
              " I am writing this thread just to know the opinion of others on price set my R2. I am a moderate casher, with the current sepulcrum pack I at 155 balens and Pack II
              for 1495 balens, I find it's too pricey for my pocket. Hence I refuse to buy any. But if the price was set at a discount of 50% off current price I will surely spend a bundle to
              max out my sylph attributes. Hence, my point is that, if R2 set their prices at a much lower value, I would have a bigger advantage over the noncashers or even the light
              cashers because I would definitely buy a lot more packs to improve my sylph. In short, R2 making prices so high discourage moderate casher like me from spending because it is not worth it to spend big bucks for little return. Hence, their high prices keep the playing field equal for noncashers. "
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

I made that point too when I posted a semi-ignorant post back in December asking for R2 staff to change. The prices actually serve as a balancing ground too.

Not even one response!

edit: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....rs-for-Wartune. I found it.
                Boy was I wrong about who I directed the post at.
                Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 03-11-2014, 10:34 PM.
                "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                Smart people outsmart each other.
                Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                TheGuardingDark status: ██
                senadbasic status: ██
                oxykotton status: ██

Comment

If US Wartune's prices are 20x lower than it was now, you will see everyone's BR skyrocket.

The pure noncashers are indeed doomed.

And also, everything in the game is relative as I've repeatedly emphasized. It's not the absolute BR (or gain) that matters, but the relative differences.
                  Give everyone the same thing and no one is better off or worse off than the others.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Give everyone the same thing and no one is better off or worse off than the others.
                    the difference would be in a little more skill and strategy instead of $10k
                    Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by qphantom View Post
                      the difference would be in a little more skill and strategy instead of $10k
                      What skill? what strategy? is a god dam online game not a sword fight, even if you come up with some "incredible/unseen/extraordinary strategy" in less then a week every one will copy you so....mehhh, take my dam 10$!!!

Comment

W t f poland doing here xD?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                          if all stop cashing game will be free (balens and all money thing):P
                          i all stop casting votes everyone will be president
                          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

I actually have to agree with you. For example, if there is a new mount that gives +10 all stats and everyone has one, what changes were made? Nothing. Everybody is +10 stats. There has to be some kind of imbalance here to make it work.
                            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Could you please explain to me what your topic has in common with Poland, besides the title?

Comment

Working...
                              X