Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In China, ... SagoLand, ... In India, ... In Poland, ...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In China, ... SagoLand, ... In India, ... In Poland, ...

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    In china you pay one row 10 balens next row 20 and thre row 30 balens grow me 10 balens per row so i agree row now is to expensive spicelt for new people.
    Originally posted by R221689278 View Post
    it is company fault, look at the chinese serve rprices and start crying then , there almost everything is 3x times cheaper
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Yup...

18 balen crypt key vs 75 balen crypt key...

unless SagoLand's "money conversion" is 3~4 times higher... it will always be cheaper.
    If China's Wartune is cheaper, by all means go play there.
    If SagoLand's Warrtune is better, then go there.

People never get it that crazy prices actually benefits the noncasher, rather than dirt cheap things.

Give everyone level 9 Wings, Level 8 Stables, Level 12 Gems free.
    What good does it to to you (the average player) ?

That's right. Exactly .... nothing.

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by DannyDJ View Post
    the prices are insane and that doesn't benefit any1 but r2.. some things like inventory space, skills, talents reset, clothing are stupidly high and it only makes spending bb alot harder for non cashers .. i find it insulting for non cashers and light, moderate cashers to have events such as "recharge 1k $ to receive these things"
    yes, actually, I have to agree with you there. I haven't started over at all, but not to have some of those basics is pretty ignorant of r2, ie the inventory space and the talents/skills reset. I had forgotten about that.

Leave a comment:

• DannyDJ
    replied
    the prices are insane and that doesn't benefit any1 but r2.. some things like inventory space, skills, talents reset, clothing are stupidly high and it only makes spending bb alot harder for non cashers .. i find it insulting for non cashers and light, moderate cashers to have events such as "recharge 1k $ to receive these things"

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    232 players voted yes for a mere mini-client and still nobody answered. I think you got your answer.

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
    if u get 1 shooted then u leveled up to fast..... agian with the cashers need there own place if it wasen for the cashers there have been no game to play for servers cost cash to keep running
    I have been playing this game for about 2 years, don't talk to me about levelling up too fast! I levelled up just right, thank you very much. I am exaggerating when I say 1 shotted, but its pretty darn close. Do you run tok nm when they aren't naked? Its pretty much like that.

I don't mind losing, I do it all the time, just lost about 400 in bg the other day to some major dryad bombers It's just very hard to compete with some of the heavy cashers and its very frustrating when you face them time and time again. I'm not asking for fairness, just a little more balance. I come from the land of 40+ bg where I got tromplestomped every darn day ..... I don't begrudge those people that spend money on this game, just a little more balance is all.
    Last edited by B4nsh33; 03-12-2014, 05:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    I don't mind if someone is better but I do mind crazy price.Does inventory space give any power?

its matter of game being lame to play,and as for cashers I simply much ignore them u cant win in those fights if ppl are willing to spend no matter price being high or low

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Did they not give 300k per level in spire?

Or did they give more exp/level at higher level?

You already know the answer.

Nobody comes to a p2w game to ask for fairness.
    Expecting cashers to be better is only fair, but non cashers should be able to find spots in some dungeons which def is not happening right now( not in the newer servers anyways), also htf is a noncasher expected to even open his bag fully let alone be competitive?

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Did they not give 300k per level in spire?

Or did they give more exp/level at higher level?

You already know the answer.

Nobody comes to a p2w game to ask for fairness.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    I actually have to agree with you. For example, if there is a new mount that gives +10 all stats and everyone has one, what changes were made? Nothing. Everybody is +10 stats. There has to be some kind of imbalance here to make it work.
    It does make a difference in the PvE aspect, non cashers would be extremely lame and unwanted in spire and dungeons if the prizes are insanely high.

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    Here is the explanation:
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ack-price-fair

I quote Elitank
    " I am writing this thread just to know the opinion of others on price set my R2. I am a moderate casher, with the current sepulcrum pack I at 155 balens and Pack II
    for 1495 balens, I find it's too pricey for my pocket. Hence I refuse to buy any. But if the price was set at a discount of 50% off current price I will surely spend a bundle to
    max out my sylph attributes. Hence, my point is that, if R2 set their prices at a much lower value, I would have a bigger advantage over the noncashers or even the light
    cashers because I would definitely buy a lot more packs to improve my sylph. In short, R2 making prices so high discourage moderate casher like me from spending because it is not worth it to spend big bucks for little return. Hence, their high prices keep the playing field equal for noncashers. "
    well im more thinking what I can spend in this game with 10e to 20e monthly I can afford from my paycheck its not matter of power really it is matter of stuff in game im denied hence fun
    I don't have any sylph skill except starting once,im in need of inv I would like to play necro more often no double skills,power of healing

so in my opinion it doesn't benefit low/noncashers as there is no fun when u are denied of stuff in game

Leave a comment:

• Drag0nsFire
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    W t f poland doing here xD?
    Condor has traveled to those places in subject I guess :P

Leave a comment:

• JackMalloy
    replied
    I dont mind the crazy prices, except for inventory space. Thats the only thing I consider really expensive and that we should be able to get more inventory space

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
    if u get 1 shooted then u leveled up to fast..... agian with the cashers need there own place if it wasen for the cashers there have been no game to play for servers cost cash to keep running
    I'm pretty sure B4nsh33 doesn't need reminder about that. In any case, the max level is 80, not 800. So eventually, every single player will meet Lavalda or Raekwon. Unless, of course, they decide to stop leveling completely at level 69.

Leave a comment:

• TjiTzUr
    replied
    Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    Pretty much... however, being pitted against hardcore cashers all the time kind of sucks.... I'm sure people would like to be kept closer to their own level instead of going up against super teams or super people. Now, I'm not saying I would be number 1 anywhere, but going against lavalda, raekwon etc in group arena bores me cuz I pretty much get one shotted. I'd prefer closer battles. I believe this is most people's biggest problem with this game. I don't mind being beaten, but why bother in BG, Group Arena etc if I'm just gonna get whooped 30 times? Why even bother playing?

I have nothing against cashing or heavy cashers, just I think they need their own league to battle in

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    So my point that crazy prices actually benefit the noncashers or the very light cashers...
    Pretty much... however, being pitted against hardcore cashers all the time kind of sucks.... I'm sure people would like to be kept closer to their own level instead of going up against super teams or super people. Now, I'm not saying I would be number 1 anywhere, but going against lavalda, raekwon etc in group arena bores me cuz I pretty much get one shotted. I'd prefer closer battles. I believe this is most people's biggest problem with this game. I don't mind being beaten, but why bother in BG, Group Arena etc if I'm just gonna get whooped 30 times? Why even bother playing?

I have nothing against cashing or heavy cashers, just I think they need their own league to battle in

Leave a comment:

Working...
X