Game says that im banned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    Hmm, this seems to be happening a lot today! Could you please file a ticket about this asap?
    Esme exactly like my friend, the one I pmed you about, she got answer for her ticket, they claim she isnt banned but still she gets that msg when trying to log in and she tried not just from her own comp but others too
    Redemption

Comment

Originally posted by RedemptionS42 View Post
      Esme exactly like my friend, the one I pmed you about, she got answer for her ticket, they claim she isnt banned but still she gets that msg when trying to log in and she tried not just from her own comp but others too
      Have her reply saying it is not resolved. Attach a screenshot that shows the screen says she's banned. Apparently we have to make it extra clear for them -_-
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

well i dont think anyone get banned without reason. maybe u where cheating, hacking or using offensive language. Deal with it or make new account and cash again.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          Have her reply saying it is not resolved. Attach a screenshot that shows the screen says she's banned. Apparently we have to make it extra clear for them -_-

Exactly did that with the new ticket 55352 attached a screenshot showing the you have been banned screen

P.S for the troll: you should find a life and stop trying to "disturb" other players i'm really tired of garbage that act like that and that you would do that doesnt mean others do + if you get banned you should at least get a mail explaining why...
          IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

guyssss i have same problem send ticket and still nothing what's happening???

Comment

I have a friend from S103 Desert of Palms claiming she can't play because she is banned, What is going on here? Does this have something to do with Yahoo games quitting Wartune on its game server? After all the money players spend here, they deserve a legitimate answer. Not just the kick to the curb. Please add some compensations for these incidents. My friend loves this game and she is really hurt from the banned message she got. This is really not fair at all.

Comment

Originally posted by LAO998 View Post
                I have a friend from S103 Desert of Palms claiming she can't play because she is banned, What is going on here? Does this have something to do with Yahoo games quitting Wartune on its game server? After all the money players spend here, they deserve a legitimate answer. Not just the kick to the curb. Please add some compensations for these incidents. My friend loves this game and she is really hurt from the banned message she got. This is really not fair at all.
                The Yahoo issue is with Kabam. This happens on R2 servers, as far as I've seen? Let your friend file a ticket with a screenshot saying she is banned. Let her post the ticket number here so I can add it.
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-12-2014, 09:12 AM.
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

guys guys obviously its your fault i mean cmon clean your cache and cookies (sarcasm if u didn't catch it) atleast thats the logic r2 operates on

Comment

didnt they blame our ISP already on the past ( like last month )

Comment

everything still the same...got no answer from r2 support team...acc still banned and they wont say or reply to anything i send them...so what is going on in here?

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Hm some good Hacker?It can be that you Farm the wrong Person to many Times
                        Ok do what they tell to you Clean your PC the best way to do it is with CCleaner its free and make all that Work with 1 Click.

Comment

i'd suggest to make a quick video of all your gear,stuff,items,sylph and all important things.. just in case. i make them in every 2-3 days :P
                          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

HeHe yes and that without login if Possible .How he can make that if he is Banned?

Comment

i was a 123k archer.... half way for full lvl 70 gear -.- and still got no reply for my tickets and still banned... no answer from t he devs so i'm guessing i've been banned just because they felt like...I want my account back or at least a freagging message telling me a good reason for banning me all of a sudden...
                              Last edited by StonedKiller; 03-12-2014, 08:37 PM.

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                                i was a 123k archer.... half way for full lvl 70 gear -.- and still got no reply for my tickets and still banned... no answer from t he devs so i'm guessing i've been banned just because they felt like...I want my account back or at least a freagging message telling me a good reason for banning me all of a sudden...
                                Tell them that you are not going to spend money in their game if they dont unban u in the next 24 hours, it has a 99.9% chance to work
                                Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Working...
                                X