Game says that im banned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game says that im banned

Hello there i log in to the game and when i click the server it says you are banned.... havent done anything... just came online 30 mins ago and couldnt log in my server... yesterday i could play without problems why am i suddenly banned? is this for real?

This is the ticket nunmber on which i've asked them why i have been banned... if any mod can help me making it reach the devs would be great cos right now im really angry-.-

Last edited by StonedKiller; 03-12-2014, 06:27 AM.
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Hmm, this seems to be happening a lot today! Could you please file a ticket about this asap?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      Hmm, this seems to be happening a lot today! Could you please file a ticket about this asap?
      already did mamybe when i edited the post you were already writing your xD its nunmber 54990

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Ah lol, yup. TY
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Ah lol, yup. TY

pls help me esme T_T i want to kill somebody right now all th emoney put on the game just fading away and i didnt even get a mail saying why i have been banned... pleease help me T^T

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

*backs away slowly*

I've given it to a GM. Bear with me.

Comment

*backs away slowly*

I've given it to a GM. Bear with me.
              Come on dont back away.....i got cookies

and tyvm hope i get an answer soon... btw, each time i check my ticket history i cant see new tickets for example this one 54990 i cant see it on my ticket history same as with the last 3 tickets i opened each tme i went to check if they were open or closed couldnt find them in there

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Do you check them here?: http://support.r2games.com/support/support

Comment

just checked....it says ticket is resolved and i still cant log in on my server....

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

It still says banned? Then please reply to the ticket with that info, that'll open it up again.

Comment

...now they say that i should clear cache and cookies.... now if the game says im banned its my computers fault okey....piqyrwbfuòqrweòiwgvhqwrùibgoqenrougfbwrqueogfbweuirqgvuoqweifgbnw+pç2gnqvo`wp

Hope that last thing says everything im thinking atm...

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Sounded to me something like this.

Comment

Exactly....what can i do...ffs....close to one year of playing this after all the money put into it...and bann without any ******* reason why this happening aggggg

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                            ...now they say that i should clear cache and cookies.... now if the game says im banned its my computers fault okey....piqyrwbfuòqrweòiwgvhqwrùibgoqenrougfbwrqueogfbweuirqgvuoqweifgbnw+pç2gnqvo`wp

Hope that last thing says everything im thinking atm...
                            I think you got a good reply, I was expecting "contact your ISP(Internet Service Provider) because it is your local area network problem."
                            Sarcasm Intended

Comment

I've done another ticket due to the devs not answering at all my question about being banned...so if esme or any other mod can send them this ticket would be great....--->55352

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Working...
                              X